muppet

MWWSI 2017

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Gmac

heganboy

Is it possible that he finally blew it?
Won't accept election results?
I'm sitting at an airport and that shook it up a bit. A real wtf at the bar. That is questioning the the American way, not acceptable. Hillary got a couple of zingers in.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

omaghjoe

Well if he hasnt blown it by now dont think that will make one iota of difference

Puckoon

omaghjoe

I watched some of it tonight and my only conclusion would be that Hillary Clinton doesnt give a shit about anything she is espousing, just hungry for the power.

Trump on the other hand is an incoherent buffon, he just spouts whatever is on his deluded mind. He's also completely incompetent as a debater, he could have landed a few blows that would have stuck a few times but he couldnt capitalise on it, worse than useless.

Clinton had him reeling numerous times but it doesnt count for much when its Donald Trump, and her smirks when she did so only add to her dislikeable image

omaghjoe

Quote from: Puckoon on October 20, 2016, 05:09:57 AM
He's a bad hombre, muchachos.

I had quite a laugh at that, tho what about bigly? he had a spate of saying that again.

You felt like he was covering his arse for having said it the first time around, sort of a case of "I meant to say it, its a word and I'll use it again" Quite the lexiconario is MrTrump

AZOffaly

Lads, I have a scary thought. If Enda Kenny ran in the US election against either of those two, he'd probably win? America, what are you f**king doing to yourself?

Mayoffs

Quote from: heganboy on October 20, 2016, 04:04:57 AM
I'm sitting at an airport and that shook it up a bit. A real wtf at the bar. That is  questioning the the American way, not acceptable. Hillary got a couple of zingers in.

It's all over now, his refusal to accept the result is unprecedented and his praise for Putin because he 'said nice things about me' will be hard to accept for many moderate Reps. Says a lot about the guy's state of mind also. Clinton hammered in a few more nails with comments like Trump would be Putins puppet.
Clinton on the other hand is a corporate puppet.
we're on the verge of insanity (the verge just got narrower)

whitey

Quote from: Mayoffs on October 20, 2016, 09:32:55 AM
I'm sitting at an airport and that shook it up a bit. A real wtf at the bar. That is  questioning the the American way, not acceptable. Hillary got a couple of zingers in.

It's all over now, his refusal to accept the result is unprecedented and his praise for Putin because he 'said nice things about me' will be hard to accept for many moderate Reps. Says a lot about the guy's state of mind also. Clinton hammered in a few more nails with comments like Trump would be Putins puppet.

Typically that would be true, but Podestas wrote an email where he advocates illegals voting in the election. The Democrats are truly a bunch of odious cvnts, and Trump is not far behind

http://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/wikileaks-podesta-says-its-ok-for-illegals-with-a-driver-license-to-vote

screenexile

Paddy Power have already paid out on Hillary...

Unfortunately I don't fancy the mood in the US when the result is announced. There is every chance there will be violence!!

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on October 20, 2016, 10:14:55 AM
Quote from: Mayoffs on October 20, 2016, 09:32:55 AM

Typically that would be true, but Podestas wrote an email where he advocates illegals voting in the election. The Democrats are truly a bunch of odious cvnts, and Trump is not far behind

http://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/wikileaks-podesta-says-its-ok-for-illegals-with-a-driver-license-to-vote

HAHA very good! You think if that if Republicans could get votes from illegal immigrants this way they wouldn't be doing it??

MoChara

I'm wondering what the Wikileaks Email dump on the 1st Nov will bring up, I'd say Hilary's arse is chewing her knickers.