The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

Shane Long shouldn't be playing Premier League football. He works hard but is not a good striker.

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Stallion on October 19, 2016, 01:41:24 PM
Shane Long shouldn't be playing Premier League football. He works hard but is not a good striker.

Shit. I agree with this.

The Stallion

Get used to that feeling. Soon enough you'll all realise I've been right about Klopp too.

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Stallion on October 19, 2016, 02:17:30 PM
Get used to that feeling. Soon enough you'll all realise I've been right about Klopp too.

Nope. You're on your crazy own with that one.

Geoff Tipps

Fully fit squad to choose from this weekend.
The United game if nothing else will hopefully prove to be good practise for the WBA game.
They'll adopt similar tactics, albeit with cheaper players and directed by a man in a silly baseball cap  ;)

dec

Next 8 League Games

Liverpool V West Brom
Crystal Palace V Liverpool
Liverpool V Watford
Southampton V Liverpool
Liverpool V Sunderland
Bournemouth V Liverpool
Liverpool V West Ham
Middlesbrough V Liverpool

In previous years impressive results against some of the top teams would be followed by stupid dropped points against weaker teams. Liverpool will be favourite in all 8 games. 24 points is probably too much to hope for but getting close to that would be nice.

laoislad

I'm going to the West Ham game. I'm on a winning streak of 12 games in a row from games I have been at.Hopefully it won't be unlucky 13!!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on October 20, 2016, 05:08:00 PM
I'm going to the West Ham game. I'm on a winning streak of 12 games in a row from games I have been at.Hopefully it won't be unlucky 13!!

That's US blighted then!!

Also please delete that list of upcoming fixtures, WE always manage to fook up supposed easy runs!!

TabClear

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on October 20, 2016, 03:17:24 PM
Fully fit squad to choose from this weekend.
The United game if nothing else will hopefully prove to be good practise for the WBA game.
They'll adopt similar tactics, albeit with cheaper players and directed by a man in a silly baseball cap  ;)

Don't kid yourself. West Brom will show a hell of a lot more ambition going forward

gawa316

Lallana back in, Sturridge drops out

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

heganboy

Top of the league (albeit briefly)
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

heganboy

Sloppy finishing and karius mistake. 5/6 would not have been unrealistic
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

J70

Quote from: heganboy on October 22, 2016, 07:34:10 PM
Sloppy finishing and karius mistake. 5/6 would not have been unrealistic

You could set your clock by it at this stage!

He either needs to start coming for them or stay put. This shaping to come out, then stopping and being caught in no-man's land has to stop. Luckily it hasn't cost the team any points yet.