The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

Seems most other Liverpool supporters are delighted with the job Klopp has done. Personally I think he hasn't done a good job at all.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes these Klopp fans to realise I'm right about him not being a good manager.

mikehunt

Quote from: The Stallion on October 05, 2016, 01:43:55 PM
Seems most other Liverpool supporters are delighted with the job Klopp has done. Personally I think he hasn't done a good job at all.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes these Klopp fans to realise I'm right about him not being a good manager.

FSG need to line up Damian Barton to replace him when he's eventually found out.

TabClear

Quote from: Hound on October 05, 2016, 01:24:14 PM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on October 05, 2016, 11:17:49 AM
Quote from: The Stallion on October 04, 2016, 07:12:32 PM
A mid-table league finish, giving the league's worst keeper a new contract, spending over 60 million yet still playing Henderson and failing to buy a proper left back.

Decent job lol.

And remember he played Steven Caulker as a makeshift centre forward for 5 minutes against Norwich.
Yeah, with Sturridge, Coutinho, Ings and Origi all injured and Benteke only half fit, it was an inspired emergency move alright, culminating in Caulker getting the assist for Lallana's 95th minute winner.

Although, Kloop showed him the door very quickly when the injury crisis eased.

Lol.  Don't waste your time Hound. The gelding is a big Liverpool fan you know!

The Stallion

I am a Liverpool fan. However I am not a fan of the awful job Klopp has done. I feel my beloved Liverpool would be better served by replacing him.

I understand many of you struggle with this and I apologise if it upsets or in any way perturbs you.

Walter Cronc

Its ok lads. He's constantly whinging on the Derry board too. A complete moron!

The Stallion

No need to be rude Walter, I'm just giving an honest opinion. Not sure why it causes some people to get so worked up to be honest.

stiffler

Should snap big Sam up while he's available.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

seafoid

stew

Quote from: seafoid on October 05, 2016, 06:18:31 PM
This is a very good video featuring one match with one song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYSQoNs0_9c

One of the most incredible comebacks in sports history that.

Liverpool's fans were otherworldly that night and I was delighted for them and the club at the time, that said at half time I was hoping it was six nil at the death.

Inspirational song that never gets old, fair play to Gerrard and his team, they were outstanding and fully deserved the win.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Quote from: The Stallion on October 05, 2016, 04:32:12 PM
No need to be rude Walter, I'm just giving an honest opinion. Not sure why it causes some people to get so worked up to be honest.

I not sure either. I don't understand why everyone doesn't just ignore your half-baked nonsense at this stage. It was old six months ago.

The Stallion

I would agree that ignoring my posts is probably the best thing to do if my genuinely held opinions make you angry.

Carmen Stateside

Your entitled to your opinion Big Stallion but you should keep them to yourself. Otherwise you will just make a tit out of yourself

The Stallion

I disagree with your assessment but I thank you for your concern.

TabClear

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 05, 2016, 11:08:12 PM
Your entitled to your opinion Big Stallion but you should keep them to yourself. Otherwise you will just make a tit out of yourself

Lads don't even engage. I can see this thread going down the route of the Celtic one that with that fearon clown.  Any meaningful points get lost because people trying to rationally argue deliberately idiotic points with someone who's only interest is trolling under the guise "only my opinion".

No wides

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 05, 2016, 11:08:12 PM

But you are allowed to express your opinion, seems to me there is more than one tit on this thread.