Poppy Watch

Started by Orior, November 04, 2010, 12:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxcommander

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 13, 2014, 02:24:24 PM
No wonder this country is fucked,  if we're not fighting the brits we're fighting each other!!!  The Fighting Irish....ye can't beat it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE

No man left behind....that's the irish way eh?  ::)

More like the "I'm alright Jack" mentality we've come to know and love. Free Staters know nothing else but love to sit on their soapbox and tell those they left behind that they are out of order.

People like Rossfan would re-join the commonwealth in a heartbeat if there was a few quid in it for them.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

gallsman

Quote from: foxcommander on November 13, 2014, 02:30:52 PM
No wonder this country is fucked,  if we're not fighting the brits we're fighting each other!!!  The Fighting Irish....ye can't beat it!!!

More like the "I'm alright Jack" mentality we've come to know and love. Free Staters know nothing else but love to sit on their soapbox and tell those they left behind that they are out of order.

People like Rossfan would re-join the commonwealth in a heartbeat if there was a few quid in it for them.

You sell the idea of unity to them so well.

foxcommander

Quote from: gallsman on November 13, 2014, 02:50:38 PM

There were plenty of years to buy into the idea of unity which weren't taken.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Rossfan

+1. Just who do those kind of gobsh1tes think is going to unite with them?
Like the buck who says to the one - "You're nothing but a fcukin bitch, a bad hoor, an ugly cow but will you marry me"
for the record I have no interest in rejoining the British Commonwealth and the only people getting a few quid off the Brits live in the 6 Cos ;).
I note Fuxcommander uses "the" Queen or "the" Commonwealth when referring to the BRITISH Queen -Mrs Windsor - or the British Commonwealth.
Hmmmm....seems to be  comfortable with his Britishness   :-[
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Rossfan on November 13, 2014, 02:12:34 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 13, 2014, 12:35:13 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on November 13, 2014, 11:57:32 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 13, 2014, 11:51:35 AM
the flag will not change. it will be our Tricolour! (didn't I hear in a prev post that minorities didn't have a say over such matters- its the will of the entire 32 counties - but hypocrisy from this source wouldn't surprise me!!)
The minority White South Africans used to say the same about their flag.
How is the will of the entire 32 Counties in a 32 County organisation "hypocrisy"?
You're posts are getting more amadánish by the day.
Yesterday it was suggesting that Rule 21 should have first been abolished in the 26 Cos. only to see how that would work  ::)
Just how many members of the British forces and police do you think lived in the 26 Cos at that time ?
good girl!
you fell into the trap!
- who is the amadan!!

my point PRECISELY!
there were no british soldiers and ruc on active duty (officially) in the 26 counties- so how the hell could this have affected the people of the 26 counties.so how could the good people of the 26 counties vote with fully knowledgeable opinion on this!!
A position awaits you in fossets I expect!

plus you want the minority to dictate on the majority 26 county flag.
yet you reckon the minority shouldn't have the say on dictating rule 21!!

for what it's worth Im not against rule 21, but just how it was badly handled!

are we to keep the name calling going now?
I think you have illustrated you immense abilities! so I don't have to go any further!

:)
I'm so totally confused by your latest piesheen that I need to lie down for a while.
You keep taking the tablets and give some of them to Foxcommander too. He's suffering from a terrible dose of Partitionism.
Id agree you should continue to 'lie low' !!

I don't know if you are just inconsistent or a hypocrite (or both)

it was a rattrap rostrap and you've been caught!!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: deiseach on November 13, 2014, 02:18:36 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 13, 2014, 12:35:13 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on November 13, 2014, 11:57:32 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 13, 2014, 11:51:35 AM
the flag will not change. it will be our Tricolour! (didn't I hear in a prev post that minorities didn't have a say over such matters- its the will of the entire 32 counties - but hypocrisy from this source wouldn't surprise me!!)
The minority White South Africans used to say the same about their flag.
How is the will of the entire 32 Counties in a 32 County organisation "hypocrisy"?
You're posts are getting more amadánish by the day.
Yesterday it was suggesting that Rule 21 should have first been abolished in the 26 Cos. only to see how that would work  ::)
Just how many members of the British forces and police do you think lived in the 26 Cos at that time ?
good girl!
you fell into the trap!
- who is the amadan!!

my point PRECISELY!
there were no british soldiers and ruc on active duty (officially) in the 26 counties- so how the hell could this have affected the people of the 26 counties.so how could the good people of the 26 counties vote with fully knowledgeable opinion on this!!
A position awaits you in fossets I expect!

plus you want the minority to dictate on the majority 26 county flag.
yet you reckon the minority shouldn't have the say on dictating rule 21!!

for what it's worth Im not against rule 21, but just how it was badly handled!

are we to keep the name calling going now?
I think you have illustrated you immense abilities! so I don't have to go any further!

To quote Applesisapples, partitionist nonsense.
how so?
please point out.
im far from partitionist!
All I am doing is merely pointing out their own hypocrisy to the name calling poster!

lynchbhoy

were folks supposed to be 'selling' unity to unionists/loyalists on the poppy thread?

only selling here was 'selling out' !!   :)

Rossfan

Lynchboy - great oul get out of jail card = post tripe and then when it's pointed out say " aha ya fell into me trap"  ::)

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Rossfan on November 13, 2014, 04:41:47 PM
Lynchboy - great oul get out of jail card = post tripe and then when it's pointed out say " aha ya fell into me trap"  ::)
well you did you hypocrite!

at least try to be consistent!

deiseach

Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 13, 2014, 04:40:08 PM
how so?
please point out.
All I am doing is merely pointing out their own hypocrisy to the name calling poster!

It's partitionist because you think that, when it comes to certain subjects, the only opinion that matters is that of those on one side of the border. We can argue the merits of the particular idea all day long but, by definition, it's partitionist.

Hardy

Farrandeelin

A question for Rossfan, how many commonwealths are there?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: deiseach on November 13, 2014, 04:45:48 PM
how so?
please point out.

It's partitionist because you think that, when it comes to certain subjects, the only opinion that matters is that of those on one side of the border. We can argue the merits of the particular idea all day long but, by definition, it's partitionist.

and what I said was partitionist where exactly!

deiseach

Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 13, 2014, 05:15:49 PM
Quote from: deiseach on November 13, 2014, 04:45:48 PM
how so?
please point out.

and what I said was partitionist where exactly!

Rossfan

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 13, 2014, 04:57:08 PM
A question for Rossfan, how many commonwealths are there?
Massachusetts( sp?), Virginia, Australia, The British one.... 4 that I'm aware of. Maybe more of the US States call themselves Commonwealths.