Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: bigtogs on April 23, 2018, 07:33:05 PM
Quote from: rrhf on April 23, 2018, 06:52:59 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on April 23, 2018, 01:16:34 PM
Quote from: GaelTheGael on April 23, 2018, 12:32:09 PM
Any word of players going well at club level that Harte could be looking at?
Hearing good reports about Conn Kilpatrick of Edendork. and Johnny Harkin of Tattyreagh.

In our four games best 2 players I have seen was Connor Gormley and Darren McCurry.
Gormley is some warrior, he is an example for any county and club player to follow. Proper legend.

Can't disagree with that not sure on his is age must be 36/37 has been unlucky with his club in the last 10 years or so...

Unlucky, in what sense?

In hiding

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on April 23, 2018, 10:31:38 PM
Hearing good reports about Conn Kilpatrick of Edendork. and Johnny Harkin of Tattyreagh.

In our four games best 2 players I have seen was Connor Gormley and Darren McCurry.
Gormley is some warrior, he is an example for any county and club player to follow. Proper legend.

Can't disagree with that not sure on his is age must be 36/37 has been unlucky with his club in the last 10 years or so...

Unlucky, in what sense?

Unlucky that his team mates weren't as good as they needed to be perhaps

bigtogs

Quote from: In hiding on April 23, 2018, 10:39:49 PM

Unlucky, in what sense?

Well Omagh scored a last second goal to beat Carrickmore and both Clonoe and Coalisland beat Carrickmore in tight county finals as well. 

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: longballin on April 23, 2018, 11:28:18 PM
Quote from: Thebigdog on April 23, 2018, 09:45:47 PM
Quite incredible to read in the Cavan Monaghan newspaper the Northern Standard that Mickey Harte made an unauthorized entry to a gaa club in Cavan just last week. Cootehill Celtic GAA were left fuming when Harte and another person(s) unknown obtained a key to the club grounds and proceeded to make a video on abortion to put on YouTube. The club's officials quickly disassociated the club from this. Harte surely has to be brought to book by the GAA authorities and not least the Tyrone county board. An absolute disgrace and embarrassment to this great and proud county!!

he's lost the plot

That surely, surely cannot be truth above.

southtyronegael

i read somewhere else that it was definitely cootehill celtics football ground that was used to make the video. whether permisssion was sought is another matter. either way its just wrong. if he wants to make a video as a private citizen then do it in ur own home. he just using the gaa to give himself some credibility which he has none.
clarification above. wow.

In hiding

Quote from: bigtogs on April 23, 2018, 11:10:48 PM

Unlucky, in what sense?

Well Omagh scored a last second goal to beat Carrickmore and both Clonoe and Coalisland beat Carrickmore in tight county finals as well.

Exactly

redhandefender

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 23, 2018, 11:36:40 PM
i read somewhere else that it was definitely cootehill celtics football ground that was used to make the video. whether permisssion was sought is another matter. either way its just wrong. if he wants to make a video as a private citizen then do it in ur own home. he just using the gaa to give himself some credibility which he has none.
clarification above. wow.

If it is like the soccer grounds up here a lot of them are owned by the council and therefore technically anyone can use them.

Makes me cringe when I hear Harte talk about this issue. A 50/60 year old man, not able to vote, fundamentalist religious trying to preach about what a woman can do with her body!

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: bigtogs on April 23, 2018, 11:10:48 PM

Unlucky, in what sense?

Our game wasn't tight, won by 5 and missed a penalty, Carrickmore made a game of it as u would expect in a county final, but that wasa bout the height of it. When you win a county final by that much knowing it was won with 5 minutes to go, tight is not the definition that I would use. Comfortable would describe it better.

Fuzzman

Big win for the u17s today. Loads of goals. Good to see high scores coming back.
Will there be no game any more before the senior championship games?

SuperHo

Mark hayes was brilliant scored 2-5 i think. Nearly all from play. Next games are qualifiers on 12/13 may

imtommygunn

Quote from: Fuzzman on April 28, 2018, 08:43:52 PM
Big win for the u17s today. Loads of goals. Good to see high scores coming back.

Someone said in another thread the u20 game is on now.

Is the mcgleenan mattie's son?

LeoMc

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 28, 2018, 09:59:21 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on April 28, 2018, 08:43:52 PM

Someone said in another thread the u20 game is on now.

Is the mcgleenan mattie's son?
Yes, and Michael is still u16.

Thebigdog

Still waiting on the county board response regarding Mickey Harte s political platform use of the GAA name and also the unauthorized use of a GAA club premises in county Cavan....only joking the response we're waiting on will never happen especially when you see some of the county board rimmers like that bollix called skinno who fell over himself to get on the pitch to Mickey after the Kerry league game. Cringe!!

southtyronegael

seen a photo on twitter earlier of mickey harte holding a banner which read 'no politics in sport'. laughable

Thebigdog

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 01, 2018, 10:42:40 PM
seen a photo on twitter earlier of mickey harte holding a banner which read 'no politics in sport'. laughable
Good aul Mickey loves a photo! People say he's at his brilliant best when getting his photo into the newspapers or social media but I always think he's at his best when the TV camera is on him out on the pitch and he's shouting and pointing in random directions.with players around him, it's  got a great look about it and says ' look at me I'm so brilliant and people are gonna say what a great manager I am when watching the telly. What a bunch of gullible sheep they are!'