Tyrone v Derry - Sunday 12th May - Omagh 4.00pm

Started by tyroneman, April 29, 2019, 01:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redhand Santa

Quote from: Dire Ear on May 10, 2019, 07:26:40 AM
Is this all ticket, or can you go and buy on the day?

It's all ticket but you'll be able to buy them on the day (though they cost more). You can also go on and buy them online now.

Dire Ear

Quote from: Redhand Santa on May 10, 2019, 08:13:22 AM
Quote from: Dire Ear on May 10, 2019, 07:26:40 AM
Is this all ticket, or can you go and buy on the day?

It's all ticket but you'll be able to buy them on the day (though they cost more). You can also go on and buy them online now.
Thankyou

Fuzzman

In the last number of years Mickey doesn't name dummy teams and even when we think he has it turns out they were real.
I'm not surprised to see McDonnell in the team but must be hard for Rory Brennan AGAIN to see being passed out by lads and he's still considered a better impact sub. I know it's a 21 man game these days and subs aren't just for injuries.

That half forward line looks very powerful and actually maybe that's Mickey's thoughts that there is more emphasis on size and strength than a place for the wee talented nippy guy.

It's one of those games that Mickey cannot win really cos if we hammer them then they were useless and if we just scrape by or even lose then we were very poor and will go nowhere this year.
Who's the ref?

BBC2 7pm I see.

Dire Ear

the goal was on

Fuzz man I think you'll find Mickey's team for there opener against Monaghan last year was a dummy team. No big deal, most teams will do it esp Dublin

omaghjoe

Wudda thought Colm would be back in starting lineup.
He's named on the panel so presume he's fit.
Been lined out for the Moy?

southtyronegael

Think cavanagh and Kieran Mc geary both carrying knocks

BennyCake

I fear a tanking for Derry

Tyrone 2-20
Derry 0-12

trailer

Quote from: BennyCake on May 12, 2019, 12:16:58 PM
I fear a tanking for Derry

Tyrone 2-20
Derry 0-12

Generous. Doubtful Derry will hit double figures.

Aaron Boone

Jayop

Closest they've been to us in donkeys years. Following on twitter and we had a scare with them going ahead but we responded with a goal and a heap of points. Better test than we expected. Both sides probably happy enough.

omagh_gael

Any word on why Kennedy was taken off and Colm was put on? Is it a coincidence that that's when Derry started getting back into the game? Colm off after we concede the goal and we win the remainder of the game 1-5 to 0-01.

Good to get the win, was not expecting to blow them away but good sign that we put down the pedal for the last 10 minutes. Derry will cause a lot of problems for all teams outside of the top 3 or 4 I believe. Could get a decent run if the draw is kind to them in qualifiers.

Goals_Will_Come

Tiernan McCann and Colm Cavanagh badly off the pace today.

Jeremiah O

3rd win of the year over them Derry heurs and it's only May😛
Tyrone found another gear once Derry went in front and closed it out comfortably.
A spirited showing from Derry,who will be a team to be reckoned with in a couple of years time.Some good young footballers coming through the ranks.
Unconquered and unconquerable