All Ireland Gaelic Football Final 2014 Kerry v Donegal

Started by rrhf, August 31, 2014, 10:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenC

Rumors that Mike Sheehy was one of the special branch staff that identified the Donegal spy in the tree last night. So does Eamonn change his plan now that Jim knows all the details? Donegal going all out here, leafing no stone unturned, while Kerry people are calling for a root and branch review of training ground security.

Canalman

Seem to be plenty of tickets floating around . Got 2 texts from club asking if anyone wanted a ticket which to say the least is unusual for an AIF.

Fuzzman

Anyone got spare tickets PLEASE IM me ASAP as we need to raffle some at our TAD.IE event on Sat night for the Spirit of Paul McGirr fund.
We've already got 2 football and 2 hurling to raffle along with some signed jerseys.
Peter Canavan, Paul Donnelly and Ricey should all be there for a Questions and Answers session

larryin89

Quote from: rrhf on September 19, 2014, 07:32:57 AM
No songs for this all Ireland. Two serious managers. Getting close to weekend. Looking forward to a few pints in fagans on Sunday morning.

Plenty of songs about and plenty of farm animals painted down in kerry too.

Two serious managers?,time will tell if fitzmaurice is any use. Two very lucky teams if you ask me, Dublin took their eye off the ball and Mayo were fookin robbed.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Quote from: larryin89 on September 19, 2014, 02:02:04 PM
No songs for this all Ireland. Two serious managers. Getting close to weekend. Looking forward to a few pints in fagans on Sunday morning.

Two serious managers?,time will tell if fitzmaurice is any use. Two very lucky teams if you ask me, Dublin took their eye off the ball and Mayo were fookin robbed.

Being wiped out at midfield in 2 games usually means you are going to struggle to win. Start there and have a good look at your own side before moaning about refs etc..About time ye got over it now.
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

Rossfan

Quote from: Ciarrai_thuaidh on September 19, 2014, 02:13:32 PM

Being wiped out at midfield in 2 games usually means you are going to struggle to win. Start there and have a good look at your own side before moaning about refs etc..About time ye got over it now.
Ah sure the poor oul Rhus have to be saying something to fill a few pages when ye and the Donegal hoors won't.
If we ever get a Tymoan/Rhubarb final the GAAboard will probably explode  :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Quote from: Rossfan on September 19, 2014, 02:18:12 PM

Ah sure the poor oul Rhus have to be saying something to fill a few pages when ye and the Donegal hoors won't.

They don't really..but as long as it's not ráiméis like the above it doesn't matter really. That being said, surprising the Syf hasn't been on prediciting a hammering for Kerry, while also claiming huge Ross influence over Donegal..given one of the subs has a Ross parent.. :P

Rossfan

2  - Thompson has Strokestown connections too I believe.

Meanwhile poor oul Syfín is busy struggling to come to terms with starting Secondary school ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Ciarrai_thuaidh on September 19, 2014, 02:28:47 PM

They don't really..but as long as it's not ráiméis like the above it doesn't matter really. That being said, surprising the Syf hasn't been on prediciting a hammering for Kerry, while also claiming huge Ross influence over Donegal..given one of the subs has a Ross parent.. :P

You're some tube not to know Thompson has Roscommon roots as well.

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Quote from: Syferus on September 19, 2014, 02:38:12 PM

Humblest apologies..I know Conor Cox left the Kerry panel, so nothing there really for you?..Just in case we actually pull this off like..

larryin89

It was a hollow victory for ye, you know it, i know it and the dogs on the street know it. We were shafted firstly by Liam O Neill and the GAA and then by Cormac o reilly who was on a mission over the Keegan issue. Donaghy got away with pull and draggin all day long and got the most ridiculous decisions in his favour i have ever seen. Nothing can change the result of that much we know, we were told we were street smart all year and we weren't , we didnt even wave a card in o reillys face when enright had to go , our CB are a shambles and quite obviously in the pocket to hq , how they could stand idly by and let him threaten us to shut up or else is baffling .We should of refused to go to Limerick, sin e.fook liam o neill and to hell with kerry.(animals)
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

AZOffaly

Whatever about the ref thing, using Limerick as any sort of excuse is absolutely pathetic.

Syferus

Quote from: Ciarrai_thuaidh on September 19, 2014, 03:07:43 PM
Quote from: Syferus on September 19, 2014, 02:38:12 PM

Humblest apologies..I know Conor Cox left the Kerry panel, so nothing there really for you?..Just in case we actually pull this off like..

Ah sure Gooch is a lovely lad althogether. Sadly a Mayo bollix robbed him of his season. Kerry returned the favour in kind though.

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Quote from: larryin89 on September 19, 2014, 03:10:46 PM

It was a hollow victory for ye, you know it, i know it and the dogs on the street know it. We were shafted firstly by Liam O Neill and the GAA and then by Cormac o reilly who was on a mission over the Keegan issue. Donaghy got away with pull and draggin all day long and got the most ridiculous decisions in his favour i have ever seen. Nothing can change the result of that much we know, we were told we were street smart all year and we weren't , we didnt even wave a card in o reillys face when enright had to go , our CB are a shambles and quite obviously in the pocket to hq , how they could stand idly by and let him threaten us to shut up or else is baffling .We should of refused to go to Limerick, sin e.fook liam o neill and to hell with kerry.(animals)

..like I said, you're deluded. Seems you're not alone on that sadly. I hope McStay/Connelly/whoever takes overup there is able to cast a cold eye on Mayo games and analyse their own faults rather than moaning about refs.

Now if you don't mind, this is the All Ireland final thread..start another Mayo thread of you want to discuss this further.