Pat Spillane of Kerry not hit by Anyone after Donegal v Cork Match

Started by drici, September 10, 2012, 02:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drici

Go on throw the 'evidence' up.
Jaysis there would be hundreds in to stop it but not one word in support of this spoof.
Anybody would have noticed the commotion and intervened right away.
But they could not because it did not happen despite what 'Pat' 'told' Joe Brolly.
Sad and unwarranted claim but no surprises that no 'official complaint' was made because it never happened - and it would cause major problems for Pat himself when making a false complaint - so much easier when a person chooses newspapers who are prepared to carry such rubbish. Noted were the 'Pat Spillane has confirmed' guff as opposed to the fact that no allegations were ever made on paper previously to 'confirm'.
No such Omerta exists amongst 10,000 - whatever is claimed (mostly by Maigh Eo in their estimation of the Donegal Droves they have to meet) who were on that road after the Cork match.
Go and make a complaint Spillane but it never happened.
It's probably good craic to be on the teilifís but to take away a County people's character without having the guts to back it up with an official complaint leaves all the suspicion on you Spillane. Not one phone-camera picture from the 10.000 in the inclosed space - not one report from someone who broke it up - no nothing.
There is no such OMERTA amongst Donegal Supporters Spillane.
If you really believe that this happened to you on Clonliffe Road in Dublin - then go and make an official complaint about it and then get back to the People of Ireland about it but in between we shall know that no such 'assault' ever happened. Don't feel sorry for you by the way but sure we'll all watch the teilifís the next day and you on it.
Never happened - good craic for eejits who have commented in the aftermath of this rubbish claim - but sure let them at it.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Can you prove it didn't happen, or are you talking through your hole too?

I have been hit (wait for your deserved it brigade) and many people I know have been but dont make a deal of it, coz gobshites get away with it all the time.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

drici

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 10, 2012, 02:58:10 AM
Can you prove it didn't happen

Ní fhuil tseans ar bith agaibh.
Tuigim sin anois.
Nach mór an truaigh sibh.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: drici on September 10, 2012, 03:04:31 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 10, 2012, 02:58:10 AM
Can you prove it didn't happen

Ní fhuil tseans ar bith agaibh.
Tuigim sin anois.
Nach mór an truaigh sibh.

Téigh trasna ort féin

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Conallach

I can't imagine that he would bother to make it up. People decline the opportunity go to the Gardaí with all sort of grievances all the time, Spillane probably thought it just wasn't worth his while.

Anyway, if you need a witnesses account so badly, give Brian Mullins a call - he was supposed to have been nearby.

ck

drici, as much as I'd like your post to be accurate there were witnesses to this horrible incident. Quite a few of them, and yes most of them tried to pull the offenders off Spillane. Brian Mullins from Dublin is also on record as haven seen the commotion and saw Pat in the middle of it.

AQMP

Quote from: ck on September 10, 2012, 04:47:09 PM
drici, as much as I'd like your post to be accurate there were witnesses to this horrible incident. Quite a few of them, and yes most of them tried to pull the offenders off Spillane. Brian Mullins from Dublin is also on record as haven seen the commotion and saw Pat in the middle of it.

But that was the '79 All Ireland final...

haranguerer

I think Drici is spot on. I think there may have been a bit of jostling, but I dont think there were any 'punches' to the stomach.

I'd still say there should nt have been jostling, and if anyone did hit him then thats completely wrong, but I think he exaggerated the f**k out of it

I havent heard any witness accounts CK? Were any of them carried?