The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Kidder81 on August 11, 2023, 12:06:12 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on August 11, 2023, 12:02:22 PM
That's if he even comes. Talk is that he's getting cold feet.

Wants more dough I'm guessing, which Chelsea will give him

Maybe the lure of London too for a young lad.

J70

Quote from: jcpen on August 11, 2023, 12:09:01 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on August 11, 2023, 12:06:12 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on August 11, 2023, 12:02:22 PM
That's if he even comes. Talk is that he's getting cold feet.

Wants more dough I'm guessing, which Chelsea will give him
Klopp always talks about  only wanting players that want to play for Liverpool so if he wants to join Chelsea for a few quid more wages then Liverpool be better off without him.

So how much Southampton be looking for Lavia now? :)

RedHand88

trueblue1234

I'll be disappointed if he's not signed. Think he would have fitted in well and if he stayed with the club for duration of his career the price tag wouldn't seem as mad.
The problem is now, if he's not signed, will they loop back for Lavia? I just get this feeling, we'll end up with no one and be looking at 4-3, 3-2 scorelines all year.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

J70

I wonder how this went down?

Did he ever actually tell Liverpool he'd move to Anfield?

Did he change his mind once his woman threw a hissy fit about the bright lights of London?

J70

Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 11, 2023, 12:36:23 PM
I'll be disappointed if he's not signed. Think he would have fitted in well and if he stayed with the club for duration of his career the price tag wouldn't seem as mad.
The problem is now, if he's not signed, will they loop back for Lavia? I just get this feeling, we'll end up with no one and be looking at 4-3, 3-2 scorelines all year.

I'm kind of meh.

Wasn't expecting it, so if it doesn't happen, no big deal on the player himself.

However, this looks like a major embarrassment for the club, at least based on the limited information so far.

And what is Lavia's attitude going to be if they go back now for him?

A big "f**k you Liverpool!"?

thewobbler

A major embarrassment in that nobody will care or remember by Sunday.

statto

Quote from: thewobbler on August 11, 2023, 12:45:00 PM
Not sure about that if Chelsea completely overrun Liverpool in midfield and they continue to concede goals the way they have in pre season. 

jcpen

Well if he doesn't end up signing at least we know now Liverpool have £110 million to spend on other players !
NEUTRAL

J70

Quote from: thewobbler on August 11, 2023, 12:45:00 PM

Unless Chelsea parade their new signing before the game? :)

On a human level, I can see why a young lad would be in a bit of a state with what's happening. He's been looking at Chelsea and London all summer, then all of a sudden Liverpool come out of nowhere to agree a deal.

Armamike

Best to stay off twitter today.  The plots and twists and conspiracies would give you a sore head.
That's just, like your opinion man.

gawa316

Quote from: Armamike on August 11, 2023, 02:48:25 PM
Best to stay off twitter today.  The plots and twists and conspiracies would give you a sore head.

Maybe it's a good thing Elon suspended my account even though I haven't tweeted anything in years. Submitted a claim but the p***k won't get back to me >:(