Who would (will) you vote for in the US Presidential election?

Started by muppet, September 26, 2016, 06:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would (will) you vote for in the US Presidential election?

Donald Trump
Hillary Clinton

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on September 26, 2016, 10:59:48 PM
"It's now pretty clear from the polling that many of the people Trump is appealing to may have lost their jobs because of trade or live in a town that has been impacted and he's feeding off that," said Jim Manley, a former aide to senators Harry Reid and Edward Kennedy. "A lot of these folks have suffered from economic [plight] and all they see from Washington DC is politicians trying to jam liberal policies down their throats."

She's a warmonger who is funded by Wall St. He is nuts.

Yes because gay-marriage, abortion, and gun control etc are your top priority when when you lose your job.
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Jill Stein....I was going to vote for Gary Johnson, but seeing as he didn't even know where Aleppo was I cant vote for him.

(I don't live in a swing state so my vote doesn't matter)

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on September 27, 2016, 12:01:30 AM
Jill Stein....I was going to vote for Gary Johnson, but seeing as he didn't even know where Aleppo was I cant vote for him.

(I don't live in a swing state so my vote doesn't matter)
You don't  swing, whitey?

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on September 26, 2016, 11:03:10 PM
"It's now pretty clear from the polling that many of the people Trump is appealing to may have lost their jobs because of trade or live in a town that has been impacted and he's feeding off that," said Jim Manley, a former aide to senators Harry Reid and Edward Kennedy. "A lot of these folks have suffered from economic [plight] and all they see from Washington DC is politicians trying to jam liberal policies down their throats."

Yes because gay-marriage, abortion, and gun control etc are your top priority when when you lose your job.
It worked in Ireland in 1983 . Abortion is a great auld
dog whistle for religious people

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on September 26, 2016, 11:03:10 PM

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2005/05/12/whats-the-matter-with-liberals/
Senator Sam Brownback's activities at the Republican convention offer us a glimpse of this strategy in microcosm. In his speech before the assembled delegates and the eyes of the world, the godly Kansan came off as a thoughtful, caring Republican who wanted only to heal the sick and halt religious persecution overseas; when he spoke at a private meeting of evangelical Christians, however, he took on the tone of affronted middle-American victimhood, complaining to a roomful of Christian conservatives that "the press beats up on you like there's something wrong with faith, family and freedom" and exhorting them to "win this culture war."4 For the conservative rank and file, this election was to be the culture-war Armageddon, and they were battling for the Lord.
Residents of West Virginia and Arkansas received mailings from the Republican National Committee warning that liberals would ban the Bible if they got the chance. In numerous other states, voters were energized by ballot initiatives proposing constitutional amendments reacting to the illusory threat of gay marriage, an institution that was already illegal almost everywhere, but that conservative activists nonetheless decried as a mortal, immediate menace to civilization itself. James Dobson, chairman of Focus on the Family, endorsed a presidential candidate for the first time ever and, proclaiming that "everything we hold dear is on the line" because of the threat of gay marriage, addressed gargantuan political rallies of evangelical Christians around the country.
Even the College Republicans got into the act, blanketing the land with letters exhorting recipients to send in $1,000 and a flag pin so that the President would know that "there are millions who are giving him the shield of God to protect him in the difficult days ahead." Meanwhile, an outfit called the American Veterans in Domestic Defense (AVIDD)5 acquired the Ten Commandments monument that had been removed from the Alabama Supreme Court building the previous fall and hauled it around the country so that this holy relic, this physical reminder of the tyranny of liberalism, could strike fear into the hearts of the godless and stoke the flames of anger among the righteous and the persecuted.

Dire Ear

Quote from: stew on September 26, 2016, 06:56:50 PM
Quote from: FL/MAYO on September 26, 2016, 06:47:03 PM
Clinton, just because Trump is an A-hole.

And killRoy is not? Wise the f**k up!!!!

Go vote for a kn**ker that along with her boss has plunged the country into unheralded debt between them, she is a cancer, a blight on the American way of life, a parasite career political enema that needs to be stopped immediately, tonight Trump, mare as he is will put manners on Thatcher light.

If you impoverish minorities you are doing so to garner their their votes against working people, the party of slavery is still at their nefarious work, I hope he destroys the hateful tr**p, dad to say but Trump,is the better alternative and better human being.
Agree with this, the choice between the 2 is a complete joke but it's not even a wee bit funny.  Clinton, for me, is a lying, dangerous war monger,  Trump is an eejit,  for either to be Pres is mindblowing