Who the feck is Bressie?

Started by BennyCake, April 29, 2013, 01:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Seriously, who the feck is he?!

I keep hearing about him (usually when Mullingar is mentioned) so I assume he's famous for something. But, what?!

screenexile

He used to be in this excellent really big band called the Blizzards.

Yeah I hadn't heard much about them either.

nrico2006

I flicked to RTE the other day for the first time in a while and all I heard was talk of thie fella 'Bressie', apparently a judge on the voice but god knows why?  I would see through it if he had some kind of singing career himself.   
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

rodney trotter

played Minor football with Westmeath and played Rugby with Leinster u20's. Probaly more famous for singing then playing with Westmeath Minors. The Blizzards were a decent band.

AZOffaly

Amazing how much someone goes up in one's estimation when you realise they played GAA, and county football as well. According to Wiki he played at all levels for the Lake County, and won a leinster U21 in 2000.

Before I knew this I thought he was a knob. Now I know he played for Westmeath, I know it for sure :D

rodney trotter

Ha, I wouldn't say it went up on my estimation. Just a bit of info about him. Not a fan of the whole voice of Ireland thing.

gerrykeegan

f**k off the lot of you Jealous Fucks. We have JohnJoe Nevin, Niall Horan and Bressie! Mullingar Rocks!
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

AZOffaly

Quote from: gerrykeegan on April 29, 2013, 01:56:11 PM
f**k off the lot of you Jealous f**ks. We have JohnJoe Nevin, Niall Horan and Bressie! Mullingar Rocks!

Mullingar Stones you mean :)

Shamrock Shore

He's a whole lot of meh in my opinion.

The wimmin think he's good looking. I dunno.

Never heard the gimp sing or play the geetar or play rugby or football.

illdecide

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 29, 2013, 01:38:40 PM
I flicked to RTE the other day for the first time in a while and all I heard was talk of thie fella 'Bressie', apparently a judge on the voice but god knows why?  I would see through it if he had some kind of singing career himself.

You listen to me NRico...i know that woman of yours makes you watch "The Voice" every week so quit letting on your not to sure about it FFS you know every person in it and what they did/do ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Billys Boots

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 29, 2013, 01:46:57 PM
Amazing how much someone goes up in one's estimation when you realise they played GAA, and county football as well. According to Wiki he played at all levels for the Lake County, and won a leinster U21 in 2000.

Before I knew this I thought he was a knob. Now I know he played for Westmeath, I know it for sure :D

That's a shocking thing to say.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

sans pessimism

Quote from: gerrykeegan on April 29, 2013, 01:56:11 PM
f**k off the lot of you Jealous f**ks. We have JohnJoe Nevin, Niall Horan and Bressie! Mullingar Rocks!
is that Fr Niall Horan the 'sportsman' ;)
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

BallyhaiseMan

Hes a big unit 6'5 plus, played Rugby with Leinster Academy's side also????