OWC intimidation continues, Donagh joins the hitlist and Sickboy goes nuclear

Started by Donagh, September 09, 2008, 02:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dublinfella

Quote from: An Fear Rua on September 09, 2008, 05:13:09 PM

It was simply a crude but topical attempt a getting a laugh, a concept no different to many "jokes" flaoting about re natural disasters, missing children etc.

Made many jokes in the full knowledge that they would be read by the families of natural disasters, missing children etc. recently?

An Fear Rua

Quote from: dublinfella on September 09, 2008, 05:16:37 PM
Quote from: An Fear Rua on September 09, 2008, 05:13:09 PM

It was simply a crude but topical attempt a getting a laugh, a concept no different to many "jokes" flaoting about re natural disasters, missing children etc.

Made many jokes in the full knowledge that they would be read by the families of natural disasters, missing children etc. recently?

yeah loads of them, i cant wait till my sister turns up (fingers crossed) so she can hear the one i posted last week
Its Grim up North

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

his holiness nb

Quote from: dublinfella on September 09, 2008, 05:06:19 PM
Its waaaayyyyy OTT

he is asking for trouble if he carries on like he did on the OWC.

If he wants to behave like that, he should have covered his backside.

So what you are saying is either a) he deserved that or b) the Owc are a nasty crowd so best not to provoke them?
More or less anyway, can you clarify? I wouldnt want to jump to conclusions  ;)

And I have never been on the Rovers forum 

My mistake, given the fact that you seemed to know what was being posted there at the time of the court case and seemed to know about my posts there, I just presumed. Again, my bad.
Ask me holy bollix

dublinfella

Quote from: his holiness nb on September 09, 2008, 05:30:45 PM

So what you are saying is either a) he deserved that or b) the Owc are a nasty crowd so best not to provoke them?
More or less anyway, can you clarify? I wouldnt want to jump to conclusions  ;)

A bit of both if I'm being honest.

Quote from: his holiness nb on September 09, 2008, 05:30:45 PM

My mistake, given the fact that you seemed to know what was being posted there at the time of the court case and seemed to know about my posts there, I just presumed. Again, my bad.

Just what you posted here, that they barred you for winding them up

Solomon Kane

The moral of the story here is don't post anything on the internet you wouldn't have the balls to say to someones face. As Fearon was as meek as a kitten when Mac called in to visit him I'm surmising he is lacking in that department. Personally I would rather that some of Gerry McCabe's family called in to visit him after some of his remarks about Anne etc.

fred the red

So how long did these personal details remain on the OWC website before they were removed??

An Fear Rua

Quote from: Solomon Kane on September 09, 2008, 06:11:52 PM
As Fearon was as meek as a kitten when Mac called in to visit him I'm surmising he is lacking in that department.

Thats quite a bit removed from how mac actually described him online though isnt it, so you maybe know a few more details?
Why would Fearon have been meek? It doesnt fit the persona

Its Grim up North

An Fear Rua

Quote from: fred the red on September 09, 2008, 06:13:33 PM
So how long did these personal details remain on the OWC website before they were removed??

just removed in last few mins, too long is the other answer
Its Grim up North

fred the red

Quote from: An Fear Rua on September 09, 2008, 06:17:06 PM
Quote from: fred the red on September 09, 2008, 06:13:33 PM

just removed in last few mins, too long is the other answer

Disgrace.

Solomon Kane

Quote from: An Fear Rua on September 09, 2008, 06:15:18 PM
As Fearon was as meek as a kitten when Mac called in to visit him I'm surmising he is lacking in that department.

Thats quite a bit removed from how mac actually described him online though isnt it, so you maybe know a few more details?

There was none of his usual sectarian bile and it was all "a bit of a joke really", which he said he would stop. He obviously didn't have the courage to spout his usual views on "huns" etc to someone's face when challenged.

An Fear Rua

Quote from: Solomon Kane on September 09, 2008, 06:21:52 PM
Quote from: An Fear Rua on September 09, 2008, 06:15:18 PM

There was none of his usual sectarian bile and it was all "a bit of a joke really", which he said he would stop. He obviously didn't have the courage to spout his usual views on "huns" etc to someone's face when challenged.

didnt have the courage?? Name and address, place of work etc in the press isnt obviously enough of a public display of his sentiments it seems, you will be after photographs next.  :D

I get the impression the fact that Fearon was welcoming and ready to meet was almost a disappointment?
Its Grim up North

slow corner back

Fearons pic was in the belfast tele for winning an armagh shirt a few weeks back.