Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: DrumraghAbu on September 06, 2019, 08:52:55 AM
Quote from: Mikhailov on September 05, 2019, 05:54:16 PM
Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on September 05, 2019, 04:52:22 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on September 05, 2019, 02:19:55 PM
Quote from: DrumraghAbu on September 05, 2019, 02:15:37 PM
Big news coming out of Killyclogher camp - Sparky Bradley stuck in USA due to storms, Tee McCann injured (spotted in Portugal this week).

I wouldnt believe everything you hear fella, 'a storm' otherwise known as a hurricane. Sparky be home before saturday and likewise Tee McCann.
Keep your focus and sources on kildress

Hard to imagine any player coming home the week before the senior championship after a year away and be included in the squad let alone playing.

Are you referring to Bradley. Although he was away he played most league games until he went to USA and played football every weekend over there winning the North American finals. I would say he will be playing even if he is not as fit as usual - too good to leave out especially as Donaghmore have a real live chance of winning in this game.

According to sources Bradley isn't home till Saturday morning from USA so could be touch and go whether or not he'll make the game (or be ready for it) - Tee McCann is injured and will not be partaking in this weekends game.

Love a good old rumour mill come club Championship time.

toby47

Big news coming out of Killyclogher camp - Sparky Bradley stuck in USA due to storms, Tee McCann injured (spotted in Portugal this week).

I wouldnt believe everything you hear fella, 'a storm' otherwise known as a hurricane. Sparky be home before saturday and likewise Tee McCann.

Hard to imagine any player coming home the week before the senior championship after a year away and be included in the squad let alone playing.

Are you referring to Bradley. Although he was away he played most league games until he went to USA and played football every weekend over there winning the North American finals. I would say he will be playing even if he is not as fit as usual - too good to leave out especially as Donaghmore have a real live chance of winning in this game.

According to sources Bradley isn't home till Saturday morning from USA so could be touch and go whether or not he'll make the game (or be ready for it) - Tee McCann is injured and will not be partaking in this weekends game.

Bradley was home yesterday

Tintown rattler

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 06, 2019, 10:00:59 AM

Drumraghabu your close to over taking local expert with this amount of crap talk

GetOverTheBar

Local Expert just waiting for final training session tonight before revealing the Fianna team for Sunday.

Pearse Blue

Quote from: Tintown rattler on September 06, 2019, 10:33:20 AM

Drumraghabu your close to over taking local expert with this amount of crap talk
f**k na, surely not, Local Expert spreads more shite than farmers in a warm summer...

The_Slug

Any further views on tonights game? majority going for Trillick to shade it. I can see a Dromore knocking them off their high horse with the sluddens being the heros for dromore

square_ball

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 06, 2019, 10:39:02 AM
Local Expert just waiting for final training session tonight before revealing the Fianna team for Sunday.

I believe Local Expert has been in hiding since last week. Rumours around the town is the net is closing and his membership has been revoked. Interesting to see if this effects the match on Sunday.

DrumraghAbu

Quote from: Tintown rattler on September 06, 2019, 10:33:20 AM

Settle down, only passing on information which I have received.

Regardless of the above, Donaghmore have been cut from 7/1 to 7/2 in betting - surely bookies know something?

LeoMc

I had been looking forward to the annual McKenna will be home from Oz for the championship.
When do the Donaghmore getting favours for league points stories start?

valley19

tyronerebel

Quote from: valley19 on September 06, 2019, 12:28:53 PM
any odds on the 2 games tonight?

Clougher- 11/10
G'castle- 5/6

Trillick- 1/2
Dromore- 15/8

with boyle sports

Tintown rattler

Good to see Tyrone lads have learned the dangers of gambling. (Cathal) . You men should follow the GAAmbler on Twitter.

Helpline

I'd say Ardboe will put it up to Coalisland and KC will beat Donaghmore easy enough.
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

Dire Ear

Aaron Boone