Meath Mightily Migrate from Mediocrity, Maybe.

Started by thejuice, April 03, 2012, 01:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ard-Rí

We gave Westmeath a skelping for our frustrations today...
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

shark

Quote from: Ard-Rí on May 07, 2012, 07:26:08 PM

I would say 3, maybe 4, of that Westmeath team will play on Sunday week against Louth.

Ard-Rí

Quote from: shark on May 07, 2012, 08:32:09 PM

I would say 3, maybe 4, of that Westmeath team will play on Sunday week against Louth.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking the win seriously, I was just pointing out that Meath did actually win today. For a change.
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

seafoid

Quote from: Ard-Rí on May 07, 2012, 08:37:49 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking the win seriously, I was just pointing out that Meath did actually win today. For a change.
the Beal bocht doesn't work with Royalty

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Croí na hÉireann

Yep, definitely a reserves run out.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Hardy

Tell you what - you don't lose any sleep worrying about what I deserve and I won't waste another microsecond wondering why an obsessive ... [Edited on mature reflection] ... from some disadvantaged Northern backwater devotes two of his four posts in six months to what I think about McEnaney, the third to what somebody else thinks of him and the fourth to a reference to Meath county board.

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Hardy on July 02, 2012, 04:53:15 PM
Tell you what - you don't lose any sleep worrying about what I deserve and I won't waste another microsecond wondering why an obsessive compulsive t**ser from some disadvantaged Northern backwater devotes two of his four posts in six months to what I think about McEnaney, the third to what somebody else thinks of him and the fourth to a reference to Meath county board.

How do you know he's from Lurgan?

Mike Sheehy

I sense another "Patsy from Forkhill" moment is fast approaching...

Syferus

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 04, 2012, 04:39:47 AM
I sense another "Patsy from Forkhill" moment is fast approaching...

Ah Mike, the longest surviving single account troll in the history of the internet! We need to do a tell-all interview some time, you're the Tyrone of the forum dark arts.

Not that you're past your peak, or anything!

Mike Sheehy

who is this Syferus chap ?  Apparently he thinks I should notice him...?

thejuice

So, how do you go about changing a county board?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016