?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

Quote from: stew on February 24, 2017, 09:40:13 AM
Quote from: illdecide on February 24, 2017, 09:03:22 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 23, 2017, 06:33:38 PM
Careful I'll decide,you'll get a reputation for grassing like Lee Wallace

TF if you're doing something you shouldn't be we'll be watching you...I'm looking forward to it as i haven't done a game in the control room since the Commonwealth Games was on in Celtic Park and they have up-graded all their security and cameras for that. Neil Lennon got me into this a few years back and can't thank him enough for it TBH...

P.S. Whats the odds on a Celtic v Hibs Scottish Cup final (Lennon v Rodgers)

Would love a Celtic Hibs final.

As long as Celtic win of course.

Would be some show of Green & White that day...but as you say as long as Celtic win it that's all that matters
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Hectic

Yeah Lennon is certainly doing a great job at Hibs - no great surprise to me - in fact I would go so far as to say that next season they could be pushing Aberdeen hard for second place.

Meeting them in the cup would be a strange one with Lennon in their dugout and Griffiths in ours but would not doubt the determination on either part to be victorious.  That said I think we would beat them handy enough.

JimStynes

foxcommander

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

illdecide

See below for Barry Ferguson's resignation letter to Clyde...lol

Dear Clide,

Ah resine. Yir shite. Rainjurs ur shite tae but thur ma shite an at no.

Ahm away tae wurk wi Bummer an Coisty an Durranty an Boab Malcum an big DJ an Sir David an Walter an Jimmy the mad mental kitman an Kenny fae the Radio Scotlin tranny stayshin thing.

An how did naebdy lit oan yeed moved fae Shawfield? Cnuts.

Fcuken parked ma moatir there fur munths an at. Awe ah seen wiz fcuken dugs runnin aboot. Basturts woodnae lissen tae a wurd ah said.

Fcuken barkin an shiteing an shaggin an at. Clatty basturts. Fucken kept burstin the baws when ah tossed the baw up for a heider.

Heider the baw ya useless basturts don't eat it furfuxsake. Cost me Fcuken hunners ah dosh bringing new baws tae trainin an at. Dug basturts.

Anywiy ah hope yeez git pumped an git relagayteed tae thi champions ship wi Hibs.

Fcuken hate Hibs tae. Basturts.

WATP Bazza
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Orior

Quote from: illdecide on February 27, 2017, 10:05:21 AM
See below for Barry Ferguson's resignation letter to Clyde...lol

Dear Clide,

Ah resine. Yir shite. Rainjurs ur shite tae but thur ma shite an at no.

Ahm away tae wurk wi Bummer an Coisty an Durranty an Boab Malcum an big DJ an Sir David an Walter an Jimmy the mad mental kitman an Kenny fae the Radio Scotlin tranny stayshin thing.

An how did naebdy lit oan yeed moved fae Shawfield? Cnuts.

Fcuken parked ma moatir there fur munths an at. Awe ah seen wiz fcuken dugs runnin aboot. Basturts woodnae lissen tae a wurd ah said.

Fcuken barkin an shiteing an shaggin an at. Clatty basturts. Fucken kept burstin the baws when ah tossed the baw up for a heider.

Heider the baw ya useless basturts don't eat it furfuxsake. Cost me Fcuken hunners ah dosh bringing new baws tae trainin an at. Dug basturts.

Anywiy ah hope yeez git pumped an git relagayteed tae thi champions ship wi Hibs.

Fcuken hate Hibs tae. Basturts.

WATP Bazza

Nelson McCausland will be holding that up as a fine example of Ulster Scots.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Hectic

Barry Ferguson will be nowhere near the managers seat at Ibrox. They are desperate alright but Ferguson would be beyond desperate.

Targetman

I hope they do appoint that hateful p***k Ferguson with someone like bomber brown as his assistant, it will be even more carnage at ibrokes!!

T Fearon

Heart breaking news of Billy Mc Neil's dementia.

Hectic

Quote from: T Fearon on February 27, 2017, 10:59:42 PM
Heart breaking news of Billy Mc Neil's dementia.

Is indeed.  It don't discriminate.

Targetman

Terrible news,a true Celtic legend and absolute gentleman

lynchbhoy

Watp
What a terrific performance
The Celts this season under BR are getting better. Magnificent last night and the credit has to go to BR for turning this side into something that would be v comfortable in epl.
Need to wind down now a bit to save players for the summer champions league efforts !

Good luck to Caesar!! The ultra Celt.

general_lee

foxcommander

Tommy Gemmell RIP

Tommy on Skinner and Baddiels "Phoenix from the Flames" recreating his glory kick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsCOydsjBmg
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Main Street

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 02, 2017, 08:13:38 AM
Watp
What a terrific performance
The Celts this season under BR are getting better. Magnificent last night and the credit has to go to BR for turning this side into something that would be v comfortable in epl.
Need to wind down now a bit to save players for the summer champions league efforts !

Good luck to Caesar!! The ultra Celt.
Indeed, Brendan even managed to turn that sick note, under performing, headless chicken James Forrest into a deadly attacking force  ;D

I don't imagine there will be a wind down of the commitment to win every game but perhaps introducing a player or two for experience and resting players like Brown and Lustig.