Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downtown

Where else would you get it only from granemore! missing this and that, yea yea... every team in the country is missing players, granemore is just another! accept the defeat and admit the best team won?! Well??

Im sure you would have gave all those league points for that win the other night, so sweet!!  ;)

Armaghgael

Quote from: downtown on September 29, 2011, 10:48:49 PM
Where else would you get it only from granemore! missing this and that, yea yea... every team in the country is missing players, granemore is just another! accept the defeat and admit the best team won?! Well??

Im sure you would have gave all those league points for that win the other night, so sweet!!  ;)

Its okay boys 4th time you have beat us in 18 games. Its just a pity we didn't bring on or start the "King Of the Parish" as we all know he beats yous on his own
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

Maroon1

Armaghgael

downtown

As i said you can talk all the league points... the only sore spot this weekend was in granemore!  :D

Onion Bag

AG you know as well as everyone who watches or plays Gaelic football, it's championship that's important, the league is merely a warm up to championship, it always has been and always will be. Yous bottled it, can't blame referee, players not being available, the pitch wasn't right, the lights were too bright, the crowd were shouting stuff at our players. The fact of the matter is you didn't win when it counted. I was actually looking forward to seeing the 'king of the parish' come, he must have shit himself too on the big occasion
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Armaghgael

Quote from: downtown on September 29, 2011, 11:03:50 PM
As i said you can talk all the league points... the only sore spot this weekend was in granemore!  :D

We were quite happy thanks.

A lot of people undermine Clady folk 

el_cuervo_fc

I can't believe a Granemore person is giving out about abuse from fans. You are probably worse than the Clans.   :P

Maroon1

Oh poor AG, u mean the self proclaimed king of the parish, so why did they not bring him on, shitty pants  time or maybe he was injured aswell;-)u really are one pathetic loser and pretty stupid aswell, nab not beat u losers in granemore last year? Ok u beat us 3 on the trot whoppy do but guess what u losers have lost 3 county semi-finals on the trot, I rest my case, granemore just don't have what it takes!! The nab r a championship team, we beat u in the biggest game of all..yerrooo;-) so please stick ur league points, all 4 of them, where the sun don't shine!! Ballymacnab for the Armagh senior final, granemore and the hare for Micky mouse!! Enjoy the rest of ur year supporting us!!;-)

armaghniac

QuoteEnjoy the rest of ur year supporting us!!;-)

If your season extends more than another couple of weeks then we'll all support you!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ogshead

Quote from: Armaghgael on September 29, 2011, 10:12:38 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on September 29, 2011, 09:49:54 PM
AG, the nab players were in a huddle in the middle of the field and everyone waited for them to break and come towards the stand to head for the changing rooms (which is under the stand, through the tunnel) noone waited for the granemore players, everyone was waiting on the nab players. So dry ur eyes and move on. talk about sore losers!

They may have been waiting for the Nab players but some uncalled for words were directed at players leaving the pitch

Granemore have some of the worst supporters around... I had the misfortune of standing beside a family shouting abuse when they played the Ogs this year in the league in Pearse Og park and it was the worst I heard from any supporters at any game this year!! The problem with Granemore; and everyone could see it only themselves, was that they were too cocky!! They sent a b team to Cross, they thought all they had to do was turn up against the Nab and now there's yapping about players missing. Take your beating lads and prepare for next year... hopefully a bit quieter than this year!!

Maroon1

Armaghgael

Quote from: Maroon1 on September 29, 2011, 11:35:52 PM
Oh poor AG, u mean the self proclaimed king of the parish, so why did they not bring him on, shitty pants  time or maybe he was injured aswell;-)u really are one pathetic loser and pretty stupid aswell, nab not beat u losers in granemore last year? Ok u beat us 3 on the trot whoppy do but guess what u losers have lost 3 county semi-finals on the trot, I rest my case, granemore just don't have what it takes!! The nab r a championship team, we beat u in the biggest game of all..yerrooo;-) so please stick ur league points, all 4 of them, where the sun don't shine!! Ballymacnab for the Armagh senior final, granemore and the hare for Micky mouse!! Enjoy the rest of ur year supporting us!!;-)

Please! Granemore are the better club! They won more Championships in a week than use have in your history!

Maroon1

I know its hard for you to take :o u r obviously in denial that the nab r indeed the best team in the parish  ;D and its clear from your posts that u have post traumatic stress disorder since we kicked your ass in the semi-final of the senior championship :'( but there is light at the end of the tunnel for u, u can get help with your condition and so can the granemore footballers, there is a great physcologist who deals with losers only, she has dealt with the mayo football team, fermanagh, clare and even kilkenny footballers, not sure of her name but u may want to look her up  maybe she can help your sorry crew and who knows maybe next u may make it to the final, but for this year just sit back and relax and enjoy watching your lovely neighbours in the final.

P.S. wats your address so i can go over and put a nab flag outside your house?  ;D :D 

Armagh CĂșchulainns

Quote from: Armaghgael on September 30, 2011, 04:10:58 PM
Quote from: Maroon1 on September 29, 2011, 11:35:52 PM

Please! Granemore are the better club! They won more Championships in a week than use have in your history!

And pearse og have more than granemore...
and harps have more than pearse og...
and cross have more than harps...

Who gives a shite about championship wins? 
The basis of the last few pages has been about one match - which was won by Ballymacnab - and for you to drag club histories into it has only been done to try and give your deflated ego some sort of massage.

The gaa is great - on any day a club can be a winner or a loser in championship (even if its against the odds) - sport also gives the club a chance to respond to the loss or win in the years that follow.

Armaghgael - if you really want i can lend you a trowel and a few bricks??
Its all about the Hurling.