The Christmas Thread

Started by Square Ball, October 15, 2007, 01:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

the thread is now locked until after holloween
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

I know I said I would wait until after Holoween, but..

on my way to work the bus goes up University street, avenue, what ever that one is off the Ormeau road, and guess what, one of the houses has merry christmas written on the window in fake snow and santa faces in the windows as well WTF..

there are a few posters form that neck of the woods on here, whats going on guys.

ziggysego

There's a shop in Omagh that has had their decorations up since the beginning of the month.  >:(
Testing Accessibility

Bensars

whats the bets those 6 girls are also ranchers ?

Square Ball

It was the 7a, checked on the way home just to be sure, yip it was Christmas stuff indeed.

Brick Tamlin

they are either ranchers or from Tyrone, ye could nearly bet your bottom dollar on that, or worse still both. ye know the type... probably from carmen, play football for the weemins(ahem) team, all built like brick outhouses, fuzzy top lips, beer-guzzlin, gambler-singin wenches that would make a wee boy outa ye given the chance.

Square Ball

Right, what the hell is a rancher, and no funny answers someone who runs a ranch

Square Ball

Quote from: hardstation on October 29, 2007, 05:05:31 PM
St. Mary's University college on the Falls is the Ranch.
Given that name due to the number of country people that attend.
Trench house used to be called the Ranch too.

ahhh I see, used to play matched in trench house many, many years ago!!!

Square Ball

mannix

i hate christmas, nothing but a lark for commercial interests, even santa is a fake.

Square Ball

Quote from: mannix on October 29, 2007, 06:15:44 PM
i hate christmas, nothing but a lark for commercial interests, even santa is a fake.

:'(

turkey+ham

What will youse all be having for dinner on Christmas day?
Anyone NOT having the oul turkey & ham with all the trimmings?

Puckoon

The inlaws make goose instead of turkey. No ham. Hungarian Goulash to start. Maybe some lobster tails/crab legs thrown in somewhere. Im allowed a couple of sprouts (If i eat too many im relegated to the spare room for the rest of christmas week). :-\ :-[ >:(
Will be having a wee jag of middleton whiskey as an apertif, and some good old wine to wash it all down.

stephenite

Prawns, Fresh Snapper, Squid, Lobster, Steaks, all done on the BBQ with loads of different salads.

Square Ball

Christnmas has arrived in all its commercial glory, why? because the christmas coke add has been on the TV, holidays are comming, holidays are comming...