The ulster rugby trial

Started by caprea, February 01, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on March 04, 2018, 06:59:16 PM
I came to the opposite conclusion myself.
The victim's behaviour is completely that of a victim and while there isn't a whole lot of insight into the Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding's thought process in the aftermath there does seem to be a clean up centred around Harrison. McIlroy shows himself to be a clown and a sc**bag whether guilty or not.
I was thinking the same. Immature and no respect for women. Arrogant as well.
The deleted texts.  They contradict each other in places.  A poor cover-up. 

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on March 04, 2018, 07:32:24 PM
The victim's behaviour is completely that of a victim and while there isn't a whole lot of insight into the Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding's thought process in the aftermath there does seem to be a clean up centred around Harrison. McIlroy shows himself to be a clown and a sc**bag whether guilty or not.

Surely only a cover up if found guilty? Or have you Judge it already?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Asal Mor

What cover-up are you seeing lads? I've read the messages too and as Tony said they only prove that the lads are arseholes. Yes there were deleted messages but other deleted messages that have been recovered just show more of the same. They clearly believed they'd done nothing wrong and that the girl had gone along with it and just regretted it afterwards. All the retrieved messages are consistent with that.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 04, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

The evidence he destroyed could well get the others off the hook but it could still be construed as him withholding evidence.

Another interesting point to note is that she did not know Stuart Olding's name the following morning when her friend asked her who did it. Generally speaking consenting adults know who they are sleeping with.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on March 04, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

The evidence he destroyed could well get the others off the hook but it could still be construed as him withholding evidence.

Another interesting point to note is that she did not know Stuart Olding's name the following morning when her friend asked her who did it. Generally speaking consenting adults know who they are sleeping with.

So can you name all the girls you slept with? I can remember the last 3 I think
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

I have been following it and I think they are guilty.
This is a really sensitive case given the prosecution QC had to be flown over from London. Presumaby it wouldn't go down well on the Short Strand and othet mythologies if a local was responsible for sending the boys to jail

Syferus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 04, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

You don't remember their names 12 hours later?

Your attempts to defend likely rapists have reached the macabrely comical now.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Syferus on March 04, 2018, 07:56:38 PM

I know you're next one will be the first so you'll remember the name.. but I've went home in the morning and forgot their names, I probably even called them by a different name that night! You ever been on a holiday with your mates before?

seafoid

I wouldn't have had you down as a regular Ollies punter , MR. Most of the birds would have no interest in Brexit .
Are you comparing like with like, like?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on March 04, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

I wouldn't have had yourd own as a regular Ollies punter , MR. Most of the birds would have no interest in Brexit .
Are you comparing like with like, like?

Brexit? There was a war going on when I was growing up

Syferus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 04, 2018, 08:10:12 PM
Quote from: Syferus on March 04, 2018, 07:56:38 PM

I know you're next one will be the first so you'll remember the name.. but I've went home in the morning and forgot their names, I probably even called them by a different name that night! You ever been on a holiday with your mates before?

I don't really want to know what your idea of a normal holiday is.

This trial seems to cut you very deep. Maybe look inward rather than outward for the reasons for that and you might learn to be a more empathetic person.

Milltown Row2

Normal holiday?

As for the trial I've already said, numerous times, I really don't care, it makes no difference to my life or I'd imagine 99% of the posters on here. You though have lost the plot many times

trileacman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 04, 2018, 06:50:00 PM
Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on March 04, 2018, 06:31:31 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on March 04, 2018, 12:19:39 PM
https://www.joe.ie/amp/life-style/anatomy-of-a-night-out-read-the-whatsapp-and-text-messages-sent-by-jackson-olding-mciiroy-harrison-and-others-as-heard-by-the-jury-618032?__twitter_impression=true

Excellent stuff from joe.ie.
Reading the flow of messages I'm even more convinced they didn't rape her.

I'd believe so too. Some strange behaviour on her part. "Lol", "got raped, brilliant night". Whilst you can make an argument in favour of her non-resistance as a manifestation of the horror she was enduring, I'm just not sure how you can present sarcasm as a typical response to a rape event.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

whitey

Id say theyll skate.....too many inconsistencies

Syferus

Quote from: trileacman on March 05, 2018, 01:48:49 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 04, 2018, 06:50:00 PM
Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on March 04, 2018, 06:31:31 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on March 04, 2018, 12:19:39 PM
https://www.joe.ie/amp/life-style/anatomy-of-a-night-out-read-the-whatsapp-and-text-messages-sent-by-jackson-olding-mciiroy-harrison-and-others-as-heard-by-the-jury-618032?__twitter_impression=true

Excellent stuff from joe.ie.
Reading the flow of messages I'm even more convinced they didn't rape her.

I'd believe so too. Some strange behaviour on her part. "Lol", "got raped, brilliant night". Whilst you can make an argument in favour of her non-resistance as a manifestation of the horror she was enduring, I'm just not sure how you can present sarcasm as a typical response to a rape event.

I'm not going to even bother to try to unpack that absolute garbage of a post.