The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markl121

Quote from: J70 on July 07, 2023, 05:47:48 PM
I see the Mbappe silly season nonsense has started up yet again.

In what universe is there a shred of evidence that FSG would throw decades of business practice out the window and shell out the ludicrous transfer fee and wages for someone like him??
Genuinely wouldn't want someone like him about the place. He has held PSG to ransom to the point where he had a say in the running of the club. Its mad

markl121

gawa316

Quote from: markl121 on July 12, 2023, 10:16:14 PM
hendo going to Saudi

Who is reporting its agreed?

Ornstein saying he is yet to make a decision but definite possibility

Mourne Red

Quote from: gawa316 on July 12, 2023, 10:57:51 PM
Quote from: markl121 on July 12, 2023, 10:16:14 PM
hendo going to Saudi

Who is reporting its agreed?

Ornstein saying he is yet to make a decision but definite possibility

Romano reporting Hendo keen on Sauidi - Ornstein just reported that Suaidis have made a £40m bid for Fabinho

trailer

Can't believe Sideways would go to Saudi. At least he'll have a good supply of oil for thon hair of his.

Mourne Red

Quote from: trailer on July 13, 2023, 10:52:57 AM
Can't believe Sideways would go to Saudi. At least he'll have a good supply of oil for thon hair of his.

700k pw he'll be getting if he moves.. I'd be on the first plane there if it was me

trailer

Quote from: Mourne Red on July 13, 2023, 11:00:11 AM

700k pw he'll be getting if he moves.. I'd be on the first plane there if it was me

Disgusting.

thewobbler

It's a truly fucked up world in which the 4th generation offspring of a decent footballer will never have to experience the pleasure of working for a living.

Brendan

Liverpool will have none of that experience/leadership qualities in the dressing room if Hendo leaves now as well and the midfield begins to look a bit light again after 2 good additions

shark

Yeah but you're not already on 200k or whatever he's on.
Look at it another way. Would you be on the first plane for a 4x increase in salary? I know I wouldn't.
I've been to SA ; there isn't a hope in hell I'd bring my family to live there.

trailer

Quote from: shark on July 13, 2023, 12:27:33 PM

Look at it another way. Would you be on the first plane for a 4x increase in salary? I know I wouldn't.

Everyone has their price.

TabClear

Quote from: Brendan on July 13, 2023, 11:29:01 AM
Liverpool will have none of that experience/leadership qualities in the dressing room if Hendo leaves now as well and the midfield begins to look a bit light again after 2 good additions

They would need to bring in an experienced leader. However, moving experience on at the right time is something that City  (Silva, Kompany, Aguero) and Ferguson did with United (Stam, Beckham etc). I would rather sacrifice one good year of Henderson at the top level for bringing through the likes of Bajectic for next 5.

J70

Apparently a bid is expected from another Saudi club for Fabinho. 40 million sterling.

Kidder81

Quote from: shark on July 13, 2023, 12:27:33 PM

Yeah seems Henderson's "social conscience" had a price. They are all full of shit. Apparently it's "life changing" money, how much money do these tools need? It's not as if he was going to have to get a real job, like a League 2 player for example, when he retires.

trailer

Slippy G will ruin his career absolutely now. The video of his "coaching" is embarrassing.