Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Quote from: Tommo2 on May 30, 2015, 10:58:57 PM
Gotta feel sorry for killeshil tonight. I take it Hub doesn't play anymore.

From last year they have lost hub, Gary Reilly and Shane Mallon. They are a club that seem to lose more players than most over the years. They would have a lot of players that have represented the county youth in the past but are no longer playing.

Onthe40

Still they have been running teams close in the league..not to score in 60 mins plus is brutal..obviously completely collapsed..

WT4E

Galbally must have shown no mercy to their opponents - you think they would have let them have one point!

Tommo2

First ever win in senior championship for Greencastle. No silage cut this week.

50fiftyball

Same old pomeroy by the looks of it, regardless of having 3 U21 all Ireland winners.

tiempo

Some ardboe team that too boys, unreal #RoadToBundoarn #rRossnowlagh

TF15

Tame wee men when they leave the home sod of Ardboe. But ultimately they're not good enough and it was plain to be seen. Thought McNabb was the best player on show today with Niall Sludden having a massive second half.

smort

Surely Niall Sludden should be on the county squad, any time I see him he is excellent.

Gonzalo15

No bite to that game at all, dromore not even out of 3rd gear. Ardboe didn't have the firepower and overall just not good enough. Roll on next weekend hopefully a few better spectacles

Under Lights

Quote from: smort on May 31, 2015, 10:05:52 PM
Surely Niall Sludden should be on the county squad, any time I see him he is excellent.

Turned down the chance to join up recently by all reports

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: TF15 on May 31, 2015, 09:58:23 PM
Tame wee men when they leave the home sod of Ardboe. But ultimately they're not good enough and it was plain to be seen. Thought McNabb was the best player on show today with Niall Sludden having a massive second half.
Dissapointing game overall, I expected far more from Ardboe,they showed very little fight at all.
I thought mcnabb was excellent,as  was sean mcD, Sludden had a good second half, but dromore didnt even need to play particularly well to win the game by 5 points. Their full back line was almost completely untroubled.
Coney (in patches) and Cassidy were decent for Ardboe, but they hadnt much after that.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Christmas Lights

Not going to lie, when I seen the teamsheet for the game, I wanted to see Ardboe beat.  How childish is it to not name a team for the programme?  Stuff like this grinds my gears.  What advantage did they gain doing this?  Absolutely none.  Some management team with their heads up their holes, as if they have a big secret or are going to unleash some sort of master-plan .  As a neutral spectator, its very frustrating when you go to a game like that and not know what player is wearing what jersey.  Sometimes an unknown player might stand out and you check the programme to see who he is.  Couldn't do that with Ardboe last night, not that you needed to anyway.

oakleafgael

Agree with CL on the programme issue. Ardboe where very disappointing, Dromore won without ever getting near the level they are capable off. Coalisland gave them a harder game in the league last week.

Soup an Samajiz

Derrytresk coming up with a big performance against the much fancied Pomeroy. Derrytresk creating the better of the chances throughout the game and deserved their victory. Pomeroy left themselves very open at the back chasing the game in the last 10mins and got no real scores to show for it, very good derrytresk defence.
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Christmas Lights on June 01, 2015, 09:52:57 AM

Not going to lie, when I seen the teamsheet for the game, I wanted to see Ardboe beat.  How childish is it to not name a team for the programme?  Stuff like this grinds my gears.  What advantage did they gain doing this?  Absolutely none.  Some management team with their heads up their holes, as if they have a big secret or are going to unleash some sort of master-plan .  As a neutral spectator, its very frustrating when you go to a game like that and not know what player is wearing what jersey.  Sometimes an unknown player might stand out and you check the programme to see who he is.  Couldn't do that with Ardboe last night, not that you needed to anyway.

You're very easy annoyed if you can't check names on a team sheet! Is it any different to teams teams naming a dummy team then make a few changes before the throw in like Dromore did, as well as other teams have and will continue to do.