Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youhavenofans

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on May 27, 2015, 10:44:43 PM
Quote from: Sunny Day on May 26, 2015, 01:53:40 PM
Its looking like a Greencastle win on Sunday against Eglish going on league form at the weekend.  Poor result for Errigal the fortnight before the championship game.  I wonder if Errigal hand many players missing?  Errigal will have it tight against Killyclogher.  The Dromore and Ardbo game seems a little harder to call.  Still of the opinion that Ardbo could overcome Dromore, the former Ballinderry manager will bring a new edge to Ardbo which could get them over the line this time.  The weekend should also see wins for Cookstown, Pomeroy and Derrylaughan.

Greencastle no bad team, missing more men than errigal to.
Any man with a spare few pound get it on greencatle to best Eglish on Sunday.

Exactly, Greencastle aren't a bad side/ better than some of the sides that just stayed up last year and its showing now.

Will get enough points at home to stay up i think.

Having played against both teams recently, i think that both teams are on the same level (Eglish have went badwards this year i think)

WT4E

Quote from: The Bearded One on May 27, 2015, 11:18:10 PM
Check out the website there lads, full fixtures right up to 4th July now on there.

Are you talking all leagues? Can't see fixtures up to 4 July

Under Lights

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 27, 2015, 11:04:54 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on May 27, 2015, 10:55:29 PM
Full round of junior fixtures on 6th of June.

Is that confirmed?

Three O'Clock on a Saturday LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The Bearded One

Quote from: WT4E on May 28, 2015, 09:25:36 AM
Quote from: The Bearded One on May 27, 2015, 11:18:10 PM
Check out the website there lads, full fixtures right up to 4th July now on there.

Are you talking all leagues? Can't see fixtures up to 4 July

Yes they are all updated, scroll down to the bottom and you will see the fixtures.
It is what it is. Presumably.

WT4E

Good man - I see them now.

Not very convinced by it though -  given that they have put a fixture in on Sat 4 July and there's a strong possibility Tyrone could be playing that day in a round 2 qualifier? I take it if this was the case they would play a starred round on the Friday evening (3/7)?

The Bearded One

Quote from: WT4E on May 28, 2015, 02:20:18 PM
Good man - I see them now.

Not very convinced by it though -  given that they have put a fixture in on Sat 4 July and there's a strong possibility Tyrone could be playing that day in a round 2 qualifier? I take it if this was the case they would play a starred round on the Friday evening (3/7)?

Thought that myself initially but Tyrone are on the 'B' side of the qualifiers so don't play until the 11th July assuming they are victorious in round 1.

oakleafgael

Quote from: Under Lights on May 28, 2015, 09:52:55 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 27, 2015, 11:04:54 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on May 27, 2015, 10:55:29 PM
Full round of junior fixtures on 6th of June.

Is that confirmed?

Three O'Clock on a Saturday LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Complete joke but not a surprise either.

Norf Tyrone

Good to see a North Tyrone side grab the first headline of the Championship!

:)
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 29, 2015, 10:05:06 PM

Eskra's season over :-). They will all be in New York & Boston for the summer by now.

ose 14

more like a west donegal side  ;)

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ose 14 on May 30, 2015, 01:39:00 PM
more like a west donegal side  ;)

Ha ha. Geography not your strong point anyhow.

West? 😁
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Red Hand Man

Quote from: Aaron Boone on May 30, 2015, 09:52:27 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 29, 2015, 10:05:06 PM

Eskra's season over :-). They will all be in New York & Boston for the summer by now.

And how does that help their players long term development?  50% of our club players are going to be in the same position in 9 days time.

This, I believe, will have a very detrimental affect on their development.

This early championship is a joke.

rrhf

The figures of club players emigrating should be recorded so to seebif there is a problem here.

The Bearded One

There is a central database of transfers and sanctions available on the GAA website, this information is there for everyone to view. There is no easy solution to this. If we play championship early then players have an excuse to go away for the summer. If it's played in late summer they can still go away and be back in time. In my experience a lot of players have made their mind up to go regardless of the result of their first round.

Tommo2

Gotta feel sorry for killeshil tonight. I take it Hub doesn't play anymore.