The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

RedHand88

This will be like when his tax return was illegally leaked and the news outlets tripped over each other to report it without checking it first. It actually proved he paid more than most with regards taxes. Maddow was like a child on Christmas morning who didn't get what it wanted.

joemamas

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 22, 2019, 09:26:45 PM
It's Mueller time!

A crock of complete shit, Russian collusion yeah right. Trump involved with Russians. Sure  ::)
It it unreal that two years was spent on this.
What's next for Democrats,
They are devoid of any ideas.
Wonder what is there (your) next act.

Eamonnca1

Trump has already broken Nixon's record for the number of criminal indictments. "Witch-hunt" my ass.

Esmarelda

Quote from: joemamas on March 24, 2019, 12:12:20 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 22, 2019, 09:26:45 PM
It's Mueller time!

A crock of complete shit, Russian collusion yeah right. Trump involved with Russians. Sure  ::)
It it unreal that two years was spent on this.
What's next for Democrats,
They are devoid of any ideas.
Wonder what is there (your) next act.
Isn't it obvious? "The Russians" got to Mueller too. :)

RedHand88

So there was nothing. How much was spent on this nonsense?
Whichever democrat wins the ticket has an uphill task in 2020.

mrdeeds

The report doesn't actually exonerate Trump though even though he's after tweeting it has.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: mrdeeds on March 24, 2019, 09:07:18 PM
The report doesn't actually exonerate Trump though even though he's after tweeting it has.
We should know more than most...
"Innocent until proven guilty"...

mrdeeds

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 24, 2019, 09:14:24 PM

I'm not arguing that. I just said it didn't exonerate him as his tweet suggested.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: mrdeeds on March 24, 2019, 09:16:25 PM

I'm not arguing that. I just said it didn't exonerate him as his tweet suggested.
I'd say it kind of does under the premise of innocent until proven guilty.
Its wordplay to suggest otherwise.

This was a huge idiotic wild goose chase to go after trump with. I'm sure there are many other things he could be hung out to dry on.. but these big ticket ones those idiot Democrats  chose to pursue are just completely obviously false!!

Dolph1

I told you so Eamonnca1  :-*

Will all those who accused President Trump of colluding with Russia be man enough to admit they were wrong?

Surely the anti-Trump camp aren't going to continue pushing the collusion theory. Democrat mental cases like Adam Schitt are planning to try.

If there are any neutrals reading this maybe this is the evidence you needed to see to show that the President has been telling the truth the whole way through.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

heganboy

i'ts going to be an interesting read of the actual report. Barr's summary is interesting, and Barr clearly is positioning that there is no smoking gun, however the idea that there is not enough evidence for prosecution is very different from an exoneration.

Let's be honest though, Trump looks like he has dodged at least this bullet.  Not that he didn't collude with Russia, but that there isn't enough evidence available to the Special Investigator to convict him.

However this is the kicker:

Quotethe President has been telling the truth the whole way through

im not sure he knows what the truth even is as a concept
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

screenexile

Trump off the hook for now and social media in complete melt down on both sides . . . just a normal day I suppose.

A lot seem to think this hands him re-election. I can't see that there's far too much still to happen between now and then for it to be a foregone conclusion. As long as the Dems don't scratch eachothers eyes out there looks to be a couple in there who could properly challenge Trump without Hillary's baggage and the only reason Trump won is because of Hillary.

Also there are still multiple investigations into Trump ongoing so he's not completely out of the woods yet.

J70

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 24, 2019, 09:24:10 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on March 24, 2019, 09:16:25 PM

I'd say it kind of does under the premise of innocent until proven guilty.
Its wordplay to suggest otherwise.

This was a huge idiotic wild goose chase to go after trump with. I'm sure there are many other things he could be hung out to dry on.. but these big ticket ones those idiot Democrats  chose to pursue are just completely obviously false!!

HIS Justice Dept opened the Mueller investigation in response to, among other things, Trump admitting on national television that he had fired Comey because of the Russia thing.

Dems had no power whatsoever to open anything at the time.

It is rather curious though that so many of the lads got caught lying about issues connected to Russia if they all had nothing to hide. And that his legal representatives wouldn't even let Trump testify, so afraid were they of him getting himself in trouble over his inability to tell the truth.

Personally, I don't give a bollocks. I never expected anything to happen to Trump, no matter what the truth is, because this shit is ALL political in the US. I'm just annoyed that I have to ignore the news for the next few days as the odious sc**bag does a lap of honour and then we're back to square one as the various state investigations continue.

J70

Quote from: screenexile on March 25, 2019, 10:59:47 AM
Trump off the hook for now and social media in complete melt down on both sides . . . just a normal day I suppose.

A lot seem to think this hands him re-election. I can't see that there's far too much still to happen between now and then for it to be a foregone conclusion. As long as the Dems don't scratch eachothers eyes out there looks to be a couple in there who could properly challenge Trump without Hillary's baggage and the only reason Trump won is because of Hillary.

Also there are still multiple investigations into Trump ongoing so he's not completely out of the woods yet.

Its way too early to predict anything about next year's election.

A lot is going to depend on who the Dems nominate and whether that person is fit to get down in the gutter with a shameless lowlife like Trump. So far, its rather uninspiring stuff.

And, of course, events and developments will all play a huge part.