Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2011

Started by drici, May 21, 2011, 12:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcard

Cross will win this game easy. I think Ballinderry are past their best whilst Cross are still getting better.

ExcellentDriver

Quote from: yellowcard on November 13, 2011, 01:01:19 PM
Cross will win this game easy. I think Ballinderry are past their best whilst Cross are still getting better.

I would love it if the Shamrocks win Today, however too many of their key players (Deets and Enda especially) can be marked out of the game quite easily. Deets might've had an awesome Career with Derry, but didn't focus on building himself up the way Snout did for Tyrone.
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

Milltown Row2

Cross by 5 or 6. They are the better team by a fair bit
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

randomtask

I can see ballinderry shade this, i was very impressed with how they played against dromore last time out. They seemed very fired up and in my opinion they will have the physical advantage which means they wont be bullied by cross, they also have mc cusker to spring from the sidelines if the game turns very physical. They are also the most experienced side which cross could face in ulster with 5 or 6 men who were playing in the last ulster final. Cross are thoroughly deserving of the favorites tag, especially with jamie clarke on fire. But the bookies odds don't reflect the closeness of the teams, if the derry lads have a good start and it is close at half time they will be in with a good shout. If cross go 4 or 5 points up in the first 20 mins it would be hard to make up the difference. But in saying that i think ballinderry by 1

Also have a feeling this game may be over the PG rated certificate

DuffleKing

Is there a breeze here?

Who's 14 for bderry? He's losing some amount of possession.

tyroneman

Ballinderry look awful. Cross cruising this in 2nd gear at the moment.   

Moortown Spuds

Looking forward to the Orange birgade lambasting the Cross player who reacted like he got shot.

Square Ball

bit harsh that red I think.

is it me or is the ref blowing up a aweful lot for over carrying?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Square Ball on November 13, 2011, 03:05:14 PM
bit harsh that red I think

Harsh enough but he did strike out and connect. Not a whole pile of force in it but still struck.

gander

Keepthefaith93

screenexile

He did go down like he was shot but Harney has been around long enough to know better. Cross are just ridiculously good can't believe how average they are making Ballinderry look. Aaron Kernan and McNamee have the freedom of the park and they are getting cleaned out at MF.

Cannot see a way back from that!

robbiegael

Cross players must be watching too much cross channel soccer - nice little bit of play acting to get the Ballinderry boy sent off. Shame that this diving is now part of our great game.

Can't believe how poor Ballinderry were in the first half - clueless!!