You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

While not commenting on the whole mother toddler space thing, one thing that gets on my nerves is the amount of disable parking spaces in some car parks.
Clare Hall for example, how many disabled people do you expect in the shop at any one time???
Ask me holy bollix

Louth Exile

Quote from: his holiness nb on October 16, 2007, 05:50:53 PM
While not commenting on the whole mother toddler space thing, one thing that gets on my nerves is the amount of disable parking spaces in some car parks.
Clare Hall for example, how many disabled people do you expect in the shop at any one time???

You have a big feckin spoon, now put it away or I'll beat ya with it
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

ziggysego

You're opening a whole can of worms there boyo.
Testing Accessibility

hoopsaaa

Settle down Ziiggy - don't be drawn in ;)

Square Ball

The Iceland adds on the radio with your woman Kerri the scouser
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

The Steve Davis adverts on the radio...really annoying
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Snowed Under

OMG what a knob!

Edit: Surely you ignore them anyways - seems to be the way!

ONeill

Going into a toilet only to find some balax hasn't made sure his remains have been flushed properly. Dung and tissue dance merrily in their bowl of romance. You stand there looking in disbelief. You start to sweat. You've already closed the door. You flush. The bastard won't budge. You try it another couple of times. No luck. You walk out knowing it's pointless to, and hard to, explain that it's not yours to the fella bursting to get in. He vaguely knows you. As you find another toilet, you hear 'dorty bastard' from the other cubicle. You're afeard to come out as he'll probably be standing there. Now things take a turn for the worse. Your own remnants won't flush either. You know the same fella now wants into yours cubicle as there are only two. Resigned and stripped of all sense of dignity, you walk out. He looks in amazement at you and enters the cublice. As you hear, 'for feck sake, the dorty cnut' you just lose all pride and shite in the sink.

That ever happened anyone?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

never kickt a ball

Quote from: ONeill on October 19, 2007, 11:57:05 PM
Going into a toilet only to find some balax hasn't made sure his remains have been flushed properly. Dung and tissue dance merrily in their bowl of romance. You stand there looking in disbelief. You start to sweat. You've already closed the door. You flush. The bastard won't budge. You try it another couple of times. No luck. You walk out knowing it's pointless to, and hard to, explain that it's not yours to the fella bursting to get in. He vaguely knows you. As you find another toilet, you hear 'dorty bastard' from the other cubicle. You're afeard to come out as he'll probably be standing there. Now things take a turn for the worse. Your own remnants won't flush either. You know the same fella now wants into yours cubicle as there are only two. Resigned and stripped of all sense of dignity, you walk out. He looks in amazement at you and enters the cublice. As you hear, 'for feck sake, the dorty cnut' you just lose all pride and shite in the sink.

That ever happened anyone?

Naw O'Neill. Ever since I watched Extras I always carry a whisk for such occasions  ;)

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Louth Exile

Quote from: ONeill on October 19, 2007, 11:57:05 PM

An excellent bit of prose O'Neill, very funny  :D

On couple of related notes:
1. Women giving out about the seat being left up, F up, we don't give out about the seat being left down!
2. Does dirty B******s who don't bother lifting the seat  >:( Was in the toilet in a private hospital first thing yesterday morning, (in other words a decent public toilet, not like Quinns at 7 in the evening on a big match day). Anyway, already at that stage some git had pissed all over the seat because a) he was too lazy to lift the seat and b) he doesn't have enough control of his c**k that he can simply aim into the bowl. So muggins here has to wipe away the piss so I can go for morning manoeuvres!!  >:(
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

pintsofguinness

Walking into the bathroom in your socks/bare feet to go through a puddle of pee because the nephew cant control things yet!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Our Nail Loney

You know what really grinds my gears... having to get out of bed in the middle of the night to go for a piss? I mean whats that all about. iiiiiive.