You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannix

Some very funny posts here, made me laugh.
American war movies. Bruce willis never gets killed, your man in 24 never gets killed either and is always grumpy.I have a dog and think she hates cats too so we are not alone in the world of cat haters.People that try and rip me off really annoy me, this one told me i would get much better results in training the  dog training if i paid her up front, I told her i thought she was a con artist and she threatened her boyfriend on me, i should have set the dog on her.

Louth Exile

Slow friggin broadband because my supplier has a contention ra6tio (I think thats the term, I'm not a techie) of 124,300 / 1   >:(
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

supersarsfields

5. Get oversized mouse trap. Set it with nice sparkly Pink wool and wait for joyful kitten to pounce!!

Rick O Shea

That sponsor of emerdale or coronation street... fecking ylang ylang! - plus i don't even watch either show but i always hear that Freshmatic ylang ylang crap!!!

And people who say smirnoff iceS!!!

Long time dead

Married people or people in long term relationships who do the dirt and think it's ok.

People who's friends are married or in long term relationships do the dirt and they think it's ok.

People who watch crap soaps / films etc and see married people or people in long term relationships do the dirt and think that is ok.

Would any of the f**king people above think it was ok if the dirt was done on them - at least have some f**king consistency.

full back

Long time dead

Quote from: full back on June 29, 2007, 11:43:46 AM
Cheated on recently - eh Long Time

No - well probably like yourself - not that I know.  ;)  But I do know of people who have and people I have told think it's ok as does the person who is doing it - f**k I can't stand double standards.  >:(

Long time dead

Was in a shop in Armagh the other day - a woman was in front of me she had a loaf of bread - milk - eggs - juice and asked for 20 B&H - she took out one of those wee bank see through money bags and the girl counted it and said you are 35p short - she put back the loaf - i kid you not.  :o :o :o :o

Louth Exile

I was in super market in Carrick yetersday and some auld battle axe comes up to the "express" checkout with a fkucin trolley!!! What was worse was your one at the till actually served her instead telling her to move it on. Held the whole show up, I only had a bloddy sandwich!! The neck on your one, then when she pays she starts looking for some sort of bloody vouchers and yon dipstick behind the till goes looking for these instead of telling her to sling her hook that there are people behind her who don't have all afternoon to piss about
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Hardy

Good man Ziggy. I was havin a bad day (still working and nothing working out) when I looked in here. I had completely forgotten the kitten theme until I saw that. I spluttered sandwich crumbs all over the place.

Thanks for that.

mannix

He looks like Garfield.Hope the dog let him go though, they are not that bad once you expect nothing but contempt and cats piss on the bales of hay in the barn.

ziggysego

Quote from: Hardy on June 29, 2007, 08:22:18 PM
Good man Ziggy. I was havin a bad day (still working and nothing working out) when I looked in here. I had completely forgotten the kitten theme until I saw that. I spluttered sandwich crumbs all over the place.

Thanks for that.

If you're there on your own, look around because

Testing Accessibility

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.