Gmac

Quote from: Main Street on February 15, 2022, 12:19:35 AM
Quote from: J70 on February 14, 2022, 01:00:17 PM
Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on February 12, 2022, 01:27:00 PM
Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on February 12, 2022, 11:09:46 AM
the world should be eternally indebted to Russia for WWII,

even the english and yanks acknowledged that,

we saved their ass  ;)

Only the victorious write the history books. World War One and World War Two were manufactured in a Manhattan board room. From cradle to grave, we are indoctrinated with lies and propaganda. When you truly understand it, you will realize these wars were actually a war on Christianity. We owe Germany a huge apology.

I guess there IS no depth the white grievance brigade won't plumb in their quest for "real" victimhood these days.
But J70, you don't truly understand it.
says the guy living in Monaghan ffs

Itchy

we saved their ass  ;)

Only the victorious write the history books. World War One and World War Two were manufactured in a Manhattan board room. From cradle to grave, we are indoctrinated with lies and propaganda. When you truly understand it, you will realize these wars were actually a war on Christianity. We owe Germany a huge apology.

Jez, thanks for clearing that up. There was me thinking Germany started the war by invading its neighbours and then set about murdering every jewish man woman and child they could get their hands on. My mistake, I will write them an apology immediately.

Main Street

Quote from: Gmac on February 15, 2022, 01:30:55 AM

we saved their ass  ;)

I guess there IS no depth the white grievance brigade won't plumb in their quest for "real" victimhood these days.
Yet another erroneous 'understanding'  ....ffs
albeit a common occurance among the "white grievance brigade" .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on February 15, 2022, 01:30:55 AM

we saved their ass  ;)

So you're jumping in to defend the "we owe the Germans an apology for the world wars, actually wars on Christianity" "position"?

Rossfan

Johnson and the US must be very disappointed that the Russions didn't invade Ukraine ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

we saved their ass  ;)

Imagine actually believing this

Itchy

Quote from: Rossfan on February 16, 2022, 12:39:35 PM
Johnson and the US must be very disappointed that the Russions didn't invade Ukraine ::)

The Sun even announced the time for the invasion, 1am this morning. Those damn Russians are unreliable

Sportacus

Biden is now declaring an invasion is imminent.  I'm sure he has much better information than me, but it doesn't make sense for me that Russia will do it.  Showing their muscle, yes.  Invading a huge country like Ukraine, no.  A messy in-between situation is a possibility.

trileacman

Jesus the "war is nigh" predictions are getting tiresome at this stage are they not?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Itchy

Quote from: Sportacus on February 18, 2022, 11:42:44 PM
Biden is now declaring an invasion is imminent.  I'm sure he has much better information than me, but it doesn't make sense for me that Russia will do it.  Showing their muscle, yes.  Invading a huge country like Ukraine, no.  A messy in-between situation is a possibility.
Biden is just the same old same old isn't he.

Eamonnca1

Putin is not renowned for doing what makes sense IMHO

sid waddell

Quote from: trileacman on February 18, 2022, 11:53:48 PM
Jesus the "war is nigh" predictions are getting tiresome at this stage are they not?
I presume you were saying that during the winter of 2002/03 as well.

Funny, as in not funny, how many self proclaimed "anti-war" people of that era are now full blown Russian apologists.

I guess they weren't anti-war at all.

sid waddell

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 19, 2022, 12:03:48 AM

Putin is not renowned for doing what makes sense IMHO
The one thing that has always made sense in Putin's head is the Russian jackboot. Nothing else has to make sense.

trileacman

Quote from: sid waddell on February 19, 2022, 12:31:48 AM

Funny, as in not funny, how many self proclaimed "anti-war" people of that era are now full blown Russian apologists.

So you agree with Biden and think a Russian invasion is imminent?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

sid waddell

Quote from: trileacman on February 19, 2022, 02:02:49 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 19, 2022, 12:31:48 AM

So you agree with Biden and think a Russian invasion is imminent?
You tell me what it looks like.

Russia has 190 troops mounted on Ukraine's border.

Putin is talking nuclear war.

The DNR/LNR puppet leaders are saying they are at war.

Russian state media has fabricated a so called "genocide" against ethnic Russians. This is a Goebbels like lie.

Russia is staging false flag explosions in the DNR/LNR.

The DNR/LNR puppets are calling for civilians to leave. These statements were recorded not yesterday as they claimed, but on Wednesday.

What does all this look like to you?

Why the fook won't the criminal mafia regime of Russia just leave Ukraine alone?