Longstone Trainor
Saul O'Toole
Liatrom Frankie Fitz
Saval Hughes/Kearney
Darragh Cross DJ/ Gormley
Annaclone Seamy Quinn/ Haughey
An Riocht Ruane/ Mussen

Who's the Fegan in with Ballyholland???
Is Gavin Treanor not in with Danny in Saval???

John Fegan, yes you could be right there about the Saval appointment.

Fair play to James, it shows how much this county means to him. We are all behind you.

upandwin

Smurfy you named 716 people as confirmed Down Managers...wee James maybe the only man you didn't name drop.

Went to Railway St last night for a deluxe hot chocolate and saw the seven sisters ratifying the management, some extremely prominent figures eating caramel squares in there...heard it here first #InTheKnow

Truth hurts

Quote from: upandwin on November 25, 2021, 09:05:36 AM
Smurfy you named 716 people as confirmed Down Managers...wee James maybe the only man you didn't name drop.

Went to Railway St last night for a deluxe hot chocolate and saw the seven sisters ratifying the management, some extremely prominent figures eating caramel squares in there...heard it here first #InTheKnow

I had the correct call and my man from del monte is never far away.
How do we look on the club management front. Most teams are set up, has anyone a list of division 3 and 4 management teams.

Truth hurts

Whats people's views on the u17  or u18 debate? Personally, I prefer 12,14,16,minor but I believe it would be very unfair to change it for 2022 as there would be young lads sitting on a bench for the majority of 2 years while the best players have 2 years at their best age. If the GAA were to change this then they have to give ample time.

Godsown

Quote from: upandwin on November 25, 2021, 09:05:36 AM

You are in the wrong pace! Botanic and a Stran coffee shops to be to meet the new latterati in the know on all things Down. I'm heading over for a coffee and cinnamon bun shortly to get the bars

upandwin

Keep us posted if there are any developments GO...I thought I had my ear to the ground in Newcastle but definitely seems the further you go down the promenade, the more prominent the figures become. People in Avoca are much more in the know than anyone I've spoken to in Savoy or Froth...anyone got any contacts in Olive Bazaar that are prominent enough to suggest who the backroom team will be for wee James?

Truth hurts

I will let you know on Monday as I am heading to the Parador on Sunday to meet some mates for the football. I will have the insight then.

Godsown

Quote from: Truth hurts on November 25, 2021, 10:27:09 AM
I will let you know on Monday as I am heading to the Parador on Sunday to meet some mates for the football. I will have the insight then.

Good man. I might see you there Sunday afternoon as heading for Parador as well. I'll be wearing a red carnation on my suit lapel and carrying a copy of Andytown news if you want to make contact for exchange. Code will be " the Bee is Busy"

imagine

You may as well come on down to the Maypole if you're going as far as Belfast.
Less Gaa heads and more soccer.

DuffGael

Quote from: imagine on November 25, 2021, 05:21:23 PM
27 GAA clubs in Belfast , more than in either south or East Down but we are all soccer heads.  😂😂😂

Truth hurts

Will Down supporters club be running a bus to the kingdom and Kilcoo double header? I think it would get a crowd. Down people will follow these clubs in Ulster.

Truth hurts

Quote from: DuffGael on November 26, 2021, 11:15:00 AM
Quote from: imagine on November 25, 2021, 05:21:23 PM
27 GAA clubs in Belfast , more than in either south or East Down but we are all soccer heads.  😂😂😂

Would it not be easier for Bredagh and Carryduff to play in the Antrim League. Logistically it would be easier. You must be sick of driving to the south Down and Mourne clubs.

DuffGael

Great idea and all teams from Newry up to St Michael's into Armagh.  😂😂😂

ScarvaLegend

The Newry teams along the coast down into Mourne should be moved to Louth