Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godsown

£5 k a week, summer house in Killough/ Clough ( can never tell the difference) Why wouldn't he

general

Quote from: Godsown on December 15, 2020, 11:56:20 PM
£5 k a week, summer house in Killough/ Cough ( can never tell the difference) Why wouldn't he

absolute bull

5k a week  ::)

SamFever

Quote from: general on December 16, 2020, 10:21:11 AM
£5 k a week, summer house in Killough/ Cough ( can never tell the difference) Why wouldn't he

absolute bull

Godsown/General, this is a serious issue.It is reputable 3K signing on Fee and an agreed fee
per league appearance and more for championship matches.

imtommygunn

I'm sure Dean Rock,COC, Aidan O'Shea or one of those boys would come up and live in Downpatrick for 260k a year ;D

snoopdog

Quote from: general on December 16, 2020, 10:21:11 AM

absolute bull

🤣 there are professional sportspeople not on that.  Lol

No1

QuoteKillough/ Clough ( can never tell the difference)

;D  ;D

Drive through both on the same day in early July and that should help clear that up!

Not sure I'd want a summer house in either!   ;)

befair

With the post-Christmas lockdown, will the Ulster minor championship be abandoned?

snoopdog

Quote from: befair on December 18, 2020, 04:27:53 PM
With the post-Christmas lockdown, will the Ulster minor championship be abandoned?
I'd say that could be a possibility. Not sure what restrictions will be in Republic, so semis and final may be able to be played in the 3 southern counties.but then you may have travel restrictions etc.

marty34

Quote from: snoopdog on December 18, 2020, 04:42:08 PM
I'd say that could be a possibility. Not sure what restrictions will be in Republic, so semis and final may be able to be played in the 3 southern counties.but then you may have travel restrictions etc.

Will the National Leagues now take place if no collective training allowed?

supersub

Quote from: knockitdown on December 15, 2020, 10:56:13 PM
Why has Mooney transfered to Downpatrick?

He is living in the parish, which would be the reason for any potential transfer.

ardtole

I thought i read somewhere during the summer he married a girl from downpatrick, she plays for down ladies i think.

Nanderson

No he's getting married to a girl in Downpatrick and they have a child coming next year so makes sense

Lotto

Quote from: marty34 on December 18, 2020, 11:02:13 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on December 18, 2020, 04:42:08 PM

Will the National Leagues now take place if no collective training allowed?

Currently, no sporting activity is permitted between Stephen's Day and 2 Jan. After this the only permitted training or games would be elite sport which is only inter county minor or senior. All other training is not permitted after 26 December.

general

On the topic of club transfers, Former county goalkeeper Kieran Gordon is living in Newry following his well publicised personal issues.

Wonder would any Newry club take a punt on him... He's obviously got the talent but whether or not he would commit or not to Gaa again would be questionable

Lotto

What an U.17 team we have tomorrow v Fermanagh, I hope the Burren team does the business.