The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinPowers

Quote from: LeoMc on March 17, 2023, 10:37:11 PM
Quote from: pbat on March 17, 2023, 10:28:44 PM
Decided to watch tonight to see James Martin. Had to pull he pin, outside off Marty Morrissey ive never seen a more insincere creep than Tubridy
A h, you will have missed the big egg. It was like something fro Fr Ted.

;D

Keep watching. The All Ireland  mixed doubles Ludo champions are   up shortly

Capt Pat

Dara O Briain or Tommy Tiernan to take the show in a more comedic direction. They would be my favourites.

Saffrongael

Quote from: pbat on March 17, 2023, 10:28:44 PM
Decided to watch tonight to see James Martin. Had to pull he pin, outside off Marty Morrissey ive never seen a more insincere creep than Tubridy

So you haven't bought a ticket to the Marty party  :-\
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Main Street

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 17, 2023, 08:14:31 PM

Why not two presenters (at the same time)?

As a one off LLS guest presenter, Steve Coogan would bring the house down, potentially even the country :)

Re Tommy Tiernan, the deeper he gets inside the RTE culture the more he would have to control one of his main comic assets which some people interpret as offensive.
Anyway, how likely is it that  RTE  are going to risk an  embarrassment with TT?  He already is a good earner for them, is cocooned from RTE ethos  to a degree, he's carved out a very successful niche for himself with the challenging (blind) interviews on stage format.

It has to be Miriam.

Milltown Row2

Haven't watched it since Gay, but why not bring in Daniel?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AustinPowers

Tubridy said  last night about his successor , and mentioned "she", so I'm assuming it's already been sorted , and it's a woman.

So who does that leave, Miriam and  Claire Byrne?

From the Bunker

Quote from: AustinPowers on March 18, 2023, 01:50:50 PM
Tubridy said  last night about his successor , and mentioned "she", so I'm assuming it's already been sorted , and it's a woman.

So who does that leave, Miriam and  Claire Byrne?

Pat Kenny said it would be a 'she' also. Seems this has been planned from a distance.

screenexile

Miriam is @2/1 go for it sure!

Look-Up!

Quote from: Brendan on March 17, 2023, 08:37:15 PM
Quote from: Look-Up! on March 17, 2023, 06:32:03 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on March 17, 2023, 05:10:53 PM
Quote from: Rudi on March 17, 2023, 04:56:46 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 17, 2023, 04:48:59 PM
Two possible male presenters are John Creedon, Dáithí O'Se.

I would prefer Panti Bliss to Daithi O Se. ;D

I would prefer this to Panti Bliss

Daithi O Se would be a huge draw for guests and viewers especially if he was handing out those coveted signed photos of his.
Could do one for everyone in the audience too.

Was unfortunate enough to catch an episode of his morning programme on Virgin 2 or whatever it is and seen him giving out signed photos for prizes, I assumed it was a pisstake, is his ego really that inflated?
You'd think it couldn't be real but either way cringey AF.

Eamonnca1

How about Steve Nolan?  ;D

Tony Baloney

Claire Byrne confirmed.

armaghniac

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 24, 2023, 09:56:40 PM
Claire Byrne confirmed.

More appealing to the eye the Tubridy anyway.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Olly

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B