PDC Premier League of Darts

Started by Seany, March 12, 2010, 12:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Targetman on December 20, 2023, 10:05:31 PMI know, its the first time I've seen him throw, I had him for 23/24ish, he's 17 in January, another year at minors!
Please tell me his nickname is Adolf.

RedHand88

Quote from: square_ball on December 20, 2023, 10:33:39 PMWright gone. As bad a performance as you'd see from a top player.

Awful. Average 80 or something like that? Sky were blaming his darts.

statto

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 20, 2023, 11:50:56 PM
Quote from: square_ball on December 20, 2023, 10:33:39 PMWright gone. As bad a performance as you'd see from a top player.

Awful. Average 80 or something like that? Sky were blaming his darts.
Williams didn't even have to play well to beat him.  Haven't been able to see much to date but normally only really gets going after Xmas.  Fancied Price to win it from the outset. 

Targetman

Littler takes the first set, crowd singing " you've got school in the morning "

Capt Pat

Quote from: Targetman on December 21, 2023, 07:33:21 PMLittler takes the first set, crowd singing " you've got school in the morning "

Littler has some physique on him for a 16 year old. Is there a special diet all the darts players are on?

Targetman

He definitely wasn't bullied at the trough but tbf there's a new breed of thrower the likes of Cullen, Humphries, Price, Dobey etc who seem to have broke with the traditional diet of pints and heart attacks on a plate!

Targetman

Josh Rock bites the dust too, btw he's the only thrower I've seen that didn't have the PaddyPower logo on his top, nothing to do with the colour, naw ffs wise up!!

bennydorano

Quote from: Targetman on December 23, 2023, 09:23:28 PMJosh Rock bites the dust too, btw he's the only thrower I've seen that didn't have the PaddyPower logo on his top, nothing to do with the colour, naw ffs wise up!!
Is he over 18? Have to be

Targetman

Wildweasel74

Can't believe that lad 16. Looks nothing near it.

Targetman

Good win for Brendan Dolan beating Gerwin Price, and baby face Luke Littler had some win last night,Superchin up next

SaffronSports

Great to see Price beat and an Irish man doing it makes it all the better.

statto

Quote from: Targetman on December 28, 2023, 10:20:24 PMGood win for Brendan Dolan beating Gerwin Price, and baby face Luke Littler had some win last night,Superchin up next
superchin hard enough to like, think he tries to say the right things but he comes across generally as ungenuine and a bit of a knob. Think he will struggle to get past chisnell. littler playing Barney would be great if Barney can win tomorrow.

square_ball

Dolan getting absolutely annihilated here by Littler.