What’s your specialty?

Started by Milltown Row2, March 13, 2020, 11:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 13, 2020, 02:24:59 PM
All ye heures workin for medical firms should yis naw be away tryin to save us all insteado on here spoutin shizzle

Sure I'd be no use...all I do is slap together contracts and the likes. You couldn't let a man like me loose in a lab.

I've tried

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

trailer

I often find myself as the smartest person the room.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 13, 2020, 11:38:50 AM

Job description would be good start: Started out fab/welder, engineering then teaching and for past 6 years, audiology!

Degree course they covered: no full degrees, foundation degree in Audiology, and teaching qualification. Level 4 engineering engineering

Pastime they have great knowledge of. Useless knowledge that won't pay any bills, winding people up, reading/cooking/wine and generally at the gym 6 days week

Sporting background: hurling/football to senior level (mainly hurling)played few seasons in Down/Connor leagues for a popular Belfast nite club  :o. Refereeing for nearly 14 years

Medical ailments that they've had (which gives them insight) : just recently gout, baldness and lack of height ;)

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Chimney Corner still on the go?!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on March 13, 2020, 08:58:10 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 13, 2020, 08:57:10 PM
Chimney Corner still on the go?!
I thought it was Kremlin Star.
;D They're much bigger now than when Milltown started.

LeoMc

Quote from: trailer on March 13, 2020, 05:57:49 PM
I often find myself as the smartest person the room.
Are you self isolating?

quit yo jibbajabba

Self arsholating

It was funny in my head ok