China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: ONeill on March 22, 2023, 10:35:09 PM
Seems to be a right bit of it about mid-Ulster.

I don't think i'd ever test for it again unless very unwell. But if I was very unwell I'd be staying away from people anyway.

Your ability to infect others is not determined by how well you feel.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ONeill

Ach I know but I'd do it to get a locka days more off the work.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on March 22, 2023, 10:52:06 PM
Ach I know but I'd do it to get a locka days more off the work.

She told me five days off
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on March 22, 2023, 10:57:32 PM
5 'working' days

Hope so, the dogs are happy, so happy days
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

Can't understand people testing for this now.

armaghniac

Quote from: trailer on March 23, 2023, 05:01:30 PM

Perhaps because they do not want to give a disease to someone else?

trailer

Quote from: armaghniac on March 23, 2023, 05:13:49 PM

Ack ffs the whole country is vaccinated about 40 times and everyone who's gonna get it, has had it. Why do you need to test? You don't test for the Flu? Measles? Chickenpox etc. By the time symptoms show you'll have spread it around anyway. If you feel unwell stay at home.

armaghniac

Quote from: trailer on March 23, 2023, 05:21:56 PM

Ack ffs the whole country is vaccinated about 40 times and everyone who's gonna get it, has had it. Why do you need to test? You don't test for the Flu? Measles? Chickenpox etc. By the time symptoms show you'll have spread it around anyway. If you feel unwell stay at home.

Factually, everyone has not had it. It would be wise to test for these other diseases also and not go around spreading them, 99% of the people who get it will be fine, but you should have some consideration for the other 1%.

Milltown Row2

She's not well and staying at home as you would with any illness but her mother has just finished cancer treatment so knowing that is important as she is also a carer, so extra precautions is required.

as for testing for something like measles that happens, they go to doctor and he diagnoses it

RadioGAAGAA

Must be hard work going out of your way to jump to the wrong conclusion every time without fail.

You can't let your guard down for a second and become rationale or anything.
i usse an speelchekor

armaghniac

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on March 23, 2023, 08:50:22 PM

Must be hard work going out of your way to jump to the wrong conclusion every time without fail.

DUP members manage it every time.

Gmac

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on March 23, 2023, 08:50:22 PM

You can't let your guard down for a second and become rationale or anything.
take an l and move on bro

trailer

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2023, 06:41:07 PM

She's not well and staying at home as you would with any illness but her mother has just finished cancer treatment so knowing that is important as she is also a carer, so extra precautions is required.

as for testing for something like measles that happens, they go to doctor and he diagnoses it

Going to the Doctor with the Measles no wonder you can get an appointment. Crazy behaviour altogether.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trailer on March 24, 2023, 12:49:01 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2023, 06:41:07 PM

Going to the Doctor with the Measles no wonder you can get an appointment. Crazy behaviour altogether.

So you can also diagnose the measles? Your some pup! We'll just send them to you ffs ;D