FBD 2024

Started by Farrandeelin, November 08, 2012, 05:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on January 21, 2014, 05:02:25 PM
Enjoyable outing in the land of the Glaveys on Sunday and set me up nicely for my little tripeen overseas.
While it might not mean much to Mayowestros it certainly was vital for our lads to get a win against them bucks at Senior level.
Evans must have had a fair bit to say at half time and it certainly worked as we upped the effort and had a great last 15 or so.
We'd have had a comprehensive win only for the fluky "goal" - did it cross the line at all?
Ciarán Murtagh certainly staked a claim for a starting place for the NFL while Stack and Nally also enhanced their reputations.
All roads now lead to Páirc Seáinín on Sunday for an early season blood stirrer.

I presume Syfín isn't too enthused as his DCUMoyna Express ws fairly derailed by the Royals on Sunday. ;D
Cheer up Syf - sure there'll lways be another bandwgon coming any day now for you.

Sigerson just around the corner. ITS v DCU all-star dream match-up sure to happen.

Enda Smith injured at the weekend. Played twice in two days.

Rossfan

Quote from: Syferus on January 21, 2014, 05:04:34 PM
And there was Moyna giving out a few weeks ago about over using players  >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

rodney trotter

Quote from: Rossfan on January 21, 2014, 05:06:35 PM

Crazy by Evans, the make or break FBD. They should let U21s concentrate with that group.

Syferus

Quote from: rodney trotter on January 21, 2014, 05:32:20 PM

Crazy by Evans, the make or break FBD. They should let U21s concentrate with that group.

Wasn't Evans. Played for the U21s on Saturday and DCU on Sunday.

Diarmuid Murtagh and Mark Nally appeared for both U21s and seniors at the weekend. Second half subs on Sunday.

ck

Quote from: Rossfan on January 21, 2014, 05:02:25 PM
Enjoyable outing in the land of the Glaveys on Sunday and set me up nicely for my little tripeen overseas.
While it might not mean much to Mayowestros it certainly was vital for our lads to get a win against them bucks at Senior level.
Evans must have had a fair bit to say at half time and it certainly worked as we upped the effort and had a great last 15 or so.
We'd have had a comprehensive win only for the fluky "goal" - did it cross the line at all?
Ciarán Murtagh certainly staked a claim for a starting place for the NFL while Stack and Nally also enhanced their reputations.
All roads now lead to Páirc Seáinín on Sunday for an early season blood stirrer.

I presume Syfín isn't too enthused as his DCUMoyna Express ws fairly derailed by the Royals on Sunday. ;D
Cheer up Syf - sure there'll lways be another bandwgon coming any day now for you.

Sigerson just around the corner. ITS v DCU all-star dream match-up sure to happen.

I certainly hope so, ITS have been starved of success in recent years

ck

Moyna is a hypocrite. He proves through his labs that players aren't recovering and are breaking down from over training and then he's central to flogging young elite players who play on several teams.

ross4life

FBD final set for Carrick this Sunday 2pm, Donie Shine expected to return after his quad strain injury.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Syferus

Quote from: ross4life on January 21, 2014, 07:46:56 PM
FBD final set for Carrick this Sunday 2pm, Donie Shine expected to return after his quad strain injury.

Does Donie really need to be risked? Evans did the same v. Mayo last year and look at the chain of reaction he set off. Get the bubble wrap and cotton wool out next week, we can brave the Lovelies without big Donie.

ross4life

Quote from: Syferus on January 21, 2014, 08:14:09 PM
Quote from: ross4life on January 21, 2014, 07:46:56 PM

Does Donie really need to be risked? Evans did the same v. Mayo last year and look at the chain of reaction he set off. Get the bubble wrap and cotton wool out next week, we can brave the Lovelies without big Donie.
Its a risk alright, hopefully Donie comes through this game match fit & in form for the league.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Syferus

Duffy's circus is in Carrick for the FBD final.

Guess the Bekan lads thought Leitrim and January weather weren't enough of a challenge for us.

larryin89

Quote from: Syferus on January 23, 2014, 01:29:20 AM

Guess the Bekan lads thought Leitrim and January weather weren't enough of a challenge for us.

Of course that's the way it is like. Have you heard yourself .

Well at least you'll have no excuse for the big un on the 8th of June , Hyde park alright for you, If I had my way I'd let ye choose the ref too just to shut your ilk the fook up.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Rossfan

Quote from: larryin89 on January 23, 2014, 06:10:55 AM

Well at least you'll have no excuse for the big un on the 8th of June , Hyde park alright for you, If I had my way I'd let ye choose the ref too just to shut your ilk the fook up.
You, THE MAN and the rest of the Rhus will get some shock whenever the Connacht Council Delegates from the other 4 Counties grow some testicles.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Rossfan on January 23, 2014, 11:18:24 AM

You, THE MAN and the rest of the Rhus will get some shock whenever the Connacht Council Delegates from the other 4 Counties grow some testicles.

Don't be holding your breath Rossfan.

Rossfan

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 23, 2014, 02:19:05 PM

Will we ever see the day?
Talk about cosy cartels  ??? :-\

sans pessimism

Quote from: Rossfan on January 23, 2014, 03:40:50 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on January 23, 2014, 02:19:05 PM

Will we ever see the day?
Talk about cosy cartels  ??? :-\
Will ye Rotties ever mind yeersels
I'm tellin ye, that chip on yeer shoulder will do
damage before the year is out ;)
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"