R.I.P. Farrandeelin

Started by saffronandblue, February 05, 2023, 07:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naka

Desperate news, a tragedy for his wife and kids .
A proper  old school gaa man, knowledgeable and respectful.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

thebuzz

So awfully sad. Condolences to his family.

Milltown Row2

It hits home when you see his face and know he was a young father, the pain that family must be going through, heartbreaking..

Live your lives to the fullest lads

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

oakleaflad

Very sad news. Puts things into perspective. RIP Far.

Maroon Manc

Thats tragic, leaving such a young family behind.

Sounded like a really great fella, helping out with underage teams in his own club.

fearsiuil

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dílis. Condolences to his family and friends. Seems like I half watched Brendan grow up on this board from his studies to getting married and having children, and of course his football opinions. This place the poorer for his absence.

balladmaker

RIP Farrandeelin, very sad.  A great Mayo man who added a lot to the board over many years.  Sincere condolences to Farrandeelin's Family and friends.

GaillimhIarthair

Very sad news indeed. Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dílis.

magpie seanie

Terribly sad news. He was one of the good guys for sure. Condolences to his family and all who knew him.

clarshack

very sad news RIP Farrandeelin.

Solo_run

RIP Farrandeelin and condolences to his family and friends.

bennydorano

RIP Farrandeelin, very young looking man, that makes it all the more brutal. Condolences to his family.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 06, 2023, 08:55:28 AM
It hits home when you see his face and know he was a young father, the pain that family must be going through, heartbreaking..

Live your lives to the fullest lads

It does. I believe he was only 34 and his youngest child turned 1 recently.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose