Lurgan

Started by seafoid, March 02, 2017, 01:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mourne Red

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 02, 2023, 12:48:46 PM
Away for hour and a half and the the shit has it the fan!! Still unsure of the basics here

Is he being charged with the murder or in connection with the murder?

Charged with murder MR

RedHand88

Quote from: general_lee on February 02, 2023, 12:46:54 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on February 02, 2023, 12:02:32 PM
Quote from: general_lee on February 02, 2023, 12:00:57 PM
Quote from: smort on February 02, 2023, 11:57:16 AM
He had a YouTube 'live' entitled The Violent Night on the night of the 18th December. Shows him playing GTA but comments on the video are saying it is clearly prerecorded

Also has a social media post on new years eve saying 2022 was the worst year of his life and we'd have no idea what he went through, saying he'd never be the same again. Has been tweeting steady throughout January
It's mental. How did the PSNI miss this?

Well, they didn't.
Eh? 6 weeks later they charged him, having initially declared him no longer a suspect. Some major u-turn.

First of all he was never a suspect, he was a person of interest. Since then, other evidence like the phone has come to light and they have chosen the right moment to charge him. You can't just charge people with something like murder based on a hunch!

If we charged every person who posted something like that on NYE the prisons would be overflowing  ::)

general_lee

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 02, 2023, 12:55:09 PM
Quote from: general_lee on February 02, 2023, 12:46:54 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on February 02, 2023, 12:02:32 PM
Quote from: general_lee on February 02, 2023, 12:00:57 PM
Quote from: smort on February 02, 2023, 11:57:16 AM
He had a YouTube 'live' entitled The Violent Night on the night of the 18th December. Shows him playing GTA but comments on the video are saying it is clearly prerecorded

Also has a social media post on new years eve saying 2022 was the worst year of his life and we'd have no idea what he went through, saying he'd never be the same again. Has been tweeting steady throughout January
It's mental. How did the PSNI miss this?

Well, they didn't.
Eh? 6 weeks later they charged him, having initially declared him no longer a suspect. Some major u-turn.

First of all he was never a suspect, he was a person of interest. Since then, other evidence like the phone has come to light and they have chosen the right moment to charge him. You can't just charge people with something like murder based on a hunch!

If we charged every person who posted something like that on NYE the prisons would be overflowing  ::)
He was the first person arrested.

Milltown Row2

I take it, from a little look on his profile, related to the McCulla haulage firm
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 02, 2023, 12:41:29 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on February 02, 2023, 12:36:55 PM
Digital editor on his fb as opposed to journalist?

For the belfast telegraph?

Going by his fb profile yes

Milltown Row2

There's a lad Pickering on his profile page now just throwing in all sorts of comments "murdering bastard" and sticking up links to Belfast live
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armagh18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 02, 2023, 01:10:53 PM
There's a lad Pickering on his profile page now just throwing in all sorts of comments "murdering bastard" and sticking up links to Belfast live
That's smart.... Anything posted on social media can be used by the defence to try and get the case thrown out...

imtommygunn

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 02, 2023, 01:12:42 PM
That's smart.... Anything posted on social media can be used by the defence to try and get the case thrown out...

Exactly. Let the law run it's course.

Just immensely sad for the family the whole thing.

Milltown Row2

That's what's i was thinking.. Though seen the name is actually McCullagh, so probably not McCulla transport

He'd staged a broadcast the night she died to give alibi?

tintin25

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 02, 2023, 01:13:48 PM

Some of those posting on his fb page....like seriously...but then when I see their profiles I'm not really surprised

Kidder81

Quote from: tintin25 on February 02, 2023, 01:18:32 PM

Some of those posting on his fb page....like seriously...but then when I see their profiles I'm not really surprised

Aye cos he's gonna see it, it's the same sort that stand outside the courts kicking the prison van going into court

RedHand88

The world is full of morons.

Snapchap

Don't see any posts to his page.

David McKeown

Now why haven't I thought of that. Seriously though comments like that on Facebook very unlikely to taint the jury pool
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Snapchap on February 02, 2023, 01:34:14 PM

Don't see any posts to his page.

It's the one person doing the posts, Jason Pickering, he's like the illustrated man.. way too nosey