Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Bob

Quote from: TirEoghainGael on November 09, 2022, 12:04:57 AM
Quote from: Jim Bob on November 08, 2022, 11:49:27 PM
What is wrong with getting the police involved ?
If you're asking that you shouldn't be on a GAA board

Would you like to explain your idiotic post ?

Jim Bob

Quote from: the prodigy on November 09, 2022, 03:15:15 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on November 09, 2022, 01:24:45 PM
Quote from: the prodigy on November 09, 2022, 10:33:01 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on November 09, 2022, 10:14:37 AM
The "wrong boy" should not be on the field as he will let his team down when it matters.

No, it was the wrong boy to pick a fight with. Not everyone is all talk, some people are able to back it up. If you cant protect yourself then leave them alone.

So the Moy Manager picked a fight then?

If that was the Clonoe players reaction to a bit of verbals and he can be provoked into getting sent off then I will stand over my original post, he shouldn't be on a field if he is going to let his team down.

Im not sure what happened, I have heard that a Clonoe player got a bit of verbal abuse and an argument took place, Moy manager kept walking towards him in a threatening manner he was told not to come any closer he decided to ignore that and whatever happened after that then ended in an injury.

"Whatever happened after that "    What exactly happened after that ?

the prodigy

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 09, 2022, 06:07:46 PM
Prodigy u the sort of hood fball can do without, any footballer fancies themselves as a fighter, then they can get in a boxing ring and see what a real fighter is made of.Fotball for men who want to play fball not pearl harbour somebody with a cheap shot. If he had seriously injured the Moy manager he be seeing jail and rightly so.

I dont think it was a "pearl harbor" incident. Never heard that phrase before by the way. If you would read any of my posts you will see that I don't believe it was a cheap shot. I accept everyone has their own take on what happened thats just mine. I dont know if there was any need to call me a hood either!lol

the prodigy

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 09, 2022, 06:21:22 PM
The "wrong boy" should not be on the field as he will let his team down when it matters.

No, it was the wrong boy to pick a fight with. Not everyone is all talk, some people are able to back it up. If you cant protect yourself then leave them alone.

If that was the Clonoe players reaction to a bit of verbals and he can be provoked into getting sent off then I will stand over my original post, he shouldn't be on a field if he is going to let his team down.

Im not sure what happened, I have heard that a Clonoe player got a bit of verbal abuse and an argument took place, Moy manager kept walking towards him in a threatening manner he was told not to come any closer he decided to ignore that and whatever happened after that then ended in an injury.

Moy manager ended up injured

trueblue1234

Quote from: the prodigy on November 09, 2022, 07:53:41 PM

You seem reluctant to say what happened. I wonder why?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Jim Bob

Viciously assaulted by a thug ?

The Coddfather

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 09, 2022, 09:22:23 PM

I think I speak for a few here when I say this topic has turned childish and frankly embarrassing to read.

Jim Bob

Quote from: The Coddfather on November 09, 2022, 09:58:26 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on November 09, 2022, 09:22:23 PM

I think I speak for a few here when I say this topic has turned childish and frankly embarrassing to read.

Just speak for yourself. You weren't appointed to speak on behalf of anyone else

The_Slug

I think Errigal have a decent chance of an upset this weekend, Glen are a fantastic outfit but Errigal certainly have a puncher's chance if the Canavans get fully firing on all cylinders. Whats is the verdict?

Aaron Boone

Quote from: The_Slug on November 10, 2022, 11:29:51 AM
I think Errigal have a decent chance of an upset this weekend, Glen are a fantastic outfit but Errigal certainly have a puncher's chance if the Canavans get fully firing on all cylinders. Whats is the verdict?

Glen. 

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: Aaron Boone on November 10, 2022, 11:41:17 AM

Glen.

Errigal.

nrico2006

No chance of EC winning, Glen likely to win the whole thing.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

breakingball78

Errigal win, galbally to be beat (unfortunately) and stewartstown to go all the way.

smort

Would be a massive result of errigal beat Glen. I wouldn't put it past them, but think Glen are too strong, and as a few have said, they may win the whole thing. Galbally to get to an ulster final. Stewartstown to win it all

The Trap