Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

on the sideline

See Owen Roes advertising for new management. Know season's not completely done yet but are there many clubs already sorted for next year or many that are confirmed as needing new management? Or likely to be?

bogball88

clarshack

Big game for us next season against the Rahillys!

WT4E

I'd fancy Stewartstown to win that fixture

Localexpert

Far be it for me to revel in the misfortune of others but unlucky to our big spending near neighbours today. As a wise man once said, "there's no point eating a couple of wee slices (Moortown and Donaghmore champ games) if you can't finish the pizza.

I hope someone gets a look at the set list for ABBA tonight because if the winner takes it all comes on it could get interesting  ;D

square_ball

Call the search party off lads we've found local expert. I hear he was last seen when he was locking men out of the changing rooms up in Healy Park

GlenMan

Quote from: Localexpert on October 29, 2022, 04:25:33 PM
Far be it for me to revel in the misfortune of others but unlucky to our big spending near neighbours today. As a wise man once said, "there's no point eating a couple of wee slices (Moortown and Donaghmore champ games) if you can't finish the pizza.

I hope someone gets a look at the set list for ABBA tonight because if the winner takes it all comes on it could get interesting  ;D

Haven't posted since 10th September, back as soon as Clonoe are beat. I'm a total neutral but that's a bit pathetic lad.

resterday14

Quote from: GlenMan on October 29, 2022, 05:13:57 PM

Haven't posted since 10th September, back as soon as Clonoe are beat. I'm a total neutral but that's a bit pathetic lad.

As a neutral myself that's a low blow, watched Clonoe a few times this year and backed them on their championship run, they are rough around the edges and need someone to uncover the undoubted gems in that panel. Young quinn, morrow and coney have huge futures ahead of them if they are mentored correctly. Localexpert you wouldn't walk into the Rahilly club tonight and say what you've just written would you?

Smurfy123

Lads interested is that Clonoe relegated?

resterday14

Quote from: Smurfy123 on October 29, 2022, 05:40:07 PM

Clonoe relegated. Hearing rumours moy had 16 players on the field for a few minutes and in that time frame Moy scored 2 points (they won by a point). Can anyone confirm? Surely Clonoe will take that to the county board with video evidence

Throw It Up Ref

Quote from: resterday14 on October 29, 2022, 05:43:11 PM

Clonoe relegated. Hearing rumours moy had 16 players on the field for a few minutes and in that time frame Moy scored 2 points (they won by a point). Can anyone confirm? Surely Clonoe will take that to the county board with video evidence

Complete nonsense. Referee had to stop the game to order a Clonoe player that had been subbed off the field. Never any evidence moy had 16 on. Bad tempered end to the game. Moy manager and full forward both struck and badly injured. Clonoe had a 20m free to level it at the end and hit the post. Very close game that could have gone either way.

imtommygunn

Is there no automatic promotion from the lower divisions?

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: Throw It Up Ref on October 29, 2022, 05:49:30 PM
Quote from: resterday14 on October 29, 2022, 05:43:11 PM

Complete nonsense. Referee had to stop the game to order a Clonoe player that had been subbed off the field. Never any evidence moy had 16 on. Bad tempered end to the game. Moy manager and full forward both struck and badly injured. Clonoe had a 20m free to level it at the end and hit the post. Very close game that could have gone either way.

Yep few dirty uncalled for digs when Clonoe losing.

Localexpert

Quote from: resterday14 on October 29, 2022, 05:25:20 PM
Quote from: GlenMan on October 29, 2022, 05:13:57 PM

As a neutral myself that's a low blow, watched Clonoe a few times this year and backed them on their championship run, they are rough around the edges and need someone to uncover the undoubted gems in that panel. Young quinn, morrow and coney have huge futures ahead of them if they are mentored correctly. Localexpert you wouldn't walk into the Rahilly club tonight and say what you've just written would you?

What's a low blow?

imtommygunn

Thanks Fionn. That is an interesting way of doing things- much better than our own way!!