Bray Wanderers

Started by T Fearon, July 02, 2017, 08:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Seems like they are about to fold.Sad to see.

playwiththewind1st

The Subbie

As long as John Delaney gets €400k+ per year f**k the domestic game, the problem child of the FAI.

Yours in sport

Subbie
Life member Monaghan Utd.

T Fearon

It seems in Bray's case they invested heavily in players in the close season,in the hope this would have an impact at the turnstiles.

Sad,because the club has been about for a long time.

Dougal Maguire

Well sure can you not ride in on a white charger and bale them out with all this wealth your bragging about on the Landlord Thread
Careful now

Bord na Mona man

It's bizarre to see their spending and outgoings when they're only attracting 2-300 per home game.

ashman

Something doesn't stack up here .

Crete Boom

Unfortunately while the owners are playing the sympathy card this isn't like Monaghan Utd with owners plying every last penny to keep the show on the road.
Plenty of Bray fans have refused to attend or buy season tickets for the past couple of years because of the unusual financial dealing of these owners.
Plenty of businesses/sponsors with strong ties in the past to the club refused to engage after a short time with the present owners over fears about where the owners were going with the club.
When this plays out it won't be pretty for the league and FAI but there is plenty of support in Bray for the club and the ground is owned by Wicklow Co Council so there is a very good chance that the club will restart in the first division and should be back on it's feet after a couple of years with the right ownership.

T Fearon

Hard to see where their gripe is.Aren't Bray riding high in the league currently?

stew

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 03, 2017, 10:26:11 AM
Well sure can you not ride in on a white charger and bale them out with all this wealth your bragging about on the Landlord Thread

Dougal fack off and go bully someone somewhere else, i am sick and tired of Fearon being harassed o  a boatd he has been on for many years!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Crete Boom

Quote from: T Fearon on July 03, 2017, 06:06:30 PM
Hard to see where their gripe is.Aren't Bray riding high in the league currently?

Say that to Shels fans and at least Ollie Byrne meant well even if he was misguided.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: stew on July 03, 2017, 06:07:43 PM

Dougal fack off and go bully someone somewhere else, i am sick and tired of Fearon being harassed o  a boatd he has been on for many years!
Catch yourself on, although I can understand why you're defending him, you're peas in a pod
Careful now

T Fearon

Dougal,be the nice person you were when you sent me a much appreciated private message of condolence upon the death of my father.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: T Fearon on July 03, 2017, 08:55:00 PM
Dougal,be the nice person you were when you sent me a much appreciated private message of condolence upon the death of my father.
Aw Tont, must you live your private life in public all the time
Careful now

stew

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 03, 2017, 08:27:14 PM
Quote from: stew on July 03, 2017, 06:07:43 PM

Catch yourself on, although I can understand why you're defending him, you're peas in a pod

You are a cyber bully, you are a sad bastard, stop trying to bully people on this site you faceless coward!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.