Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 05, 2018, 07:06:14 PM
Monaghan wouldn't fear Tyrone at all!
Is this a parody account or is this ballbag for real?? ;D ;D

lenny

Quote from: Over the Bar on August 05, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

This games a win win. If Monaghan win I'll be delighted for them to reach the all Ireland final. If Tyrone win I'll be delighted to see Dublin get at them on a full width pitch which Micky hasn't had a chance to doctor.

rrhf

The best Monaghan team in their history. First time they have ever been favourites to win an all Ireland semi final. Delivery day!

rrhf

Schkite

Quote from: rrhf on August 05, 2018, 11:11:50 PM
The best Monaghan team in their history. First time they have ever been favourites to win an all Ireland semi final. Delivery day!

Tyrone are favourites...

BennyCake

Quote from: lenny on August 05, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

This games a win win. If Monaghan win I'll be delighted for them to reach the all Ireland final. If Tyrone win I'll be delighted to see Dublin get at them on a full width pitch which Micky hasn't had a chance to doctor.

I'd prefer to watch the AI final knowing Tyrone can't win it, because they were beaten in the semi.

BennyHarp

;D Yes, you're coming across like a winner here alright, Lenny.
That was never a square ball!!

Aaron Boone

RTE' will hope Tyrone lose another semi-final. They won't be allowed at the Tyrone banquet.

Kaykays

There's a hunger and control about Monaghan recently that will see them to their 1st All Ireland final in 88yrs. Both teams have improved since their 1st round clash but I can't see anything but a Farney win.
Galway people and neutrals can say they had already one eye on the semis but that's bs... from 1 to 15 they were ate by the ferocity of Monaghan, same again next week

yellowcard

Tyrone strangely are the bookies favorites despite Monaghan's better season and the fact that they have beaten Tyrone twice already this season. Providing Monaghan don't get distracted by the noise around them, I think they have the ability to get to the final.

BennyCake

Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 05, 2018, 11:38:32 PM
RTE' will hope Tyrone lose another semi-final. They won't be allowed at the Tyrone banquet.

Don't worry. RTE only attend the winners banquet ;)

omaghjoe

Monaghan are a tough prospect for us tho I fully expect the win, need to after the last 4 semi final losses.

They have possibly the best footballer in the country who can get scores from nothing, they have a keeper who can ping points from what looks to be within 60 metres. Their defence is tough and sound. McAnespie, Karl O'Connell, Darren Hughes,  Vinny Corey, Colin Walshe are top class players. They have beaten us twice already this year and should have won all of their super 8s matches

We do know all about them, esp from the match in Omagh, this match is in Croke Park and I got to wonder about the strength in depth.

My biggest worry with this match is McManus and  the frees, Monaghan will punish you all day long and our no show in that department today was worrying. But I think that while Monaghan can match us 15 for 15 they cant 20 for 20. I think we will have better tactics,  and I think we are fitter. We also owe them for 2 defeats this year already and we need to exorcise some demons from last years semi. Tyrone by 4

Gabriel_Hurl

How f**king shit is your life?  ;D

Oh - I see your from Magherafelt

I know see why.