Club Hurling

Started by BallyroanAbbey, April 16, 2017, 11:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hurlingmad

Quote from: Don Draper on May 10, 2017, 04:13:22 PM
Lads, lads, lads, cant ye see, Clonaslee have launched their own investigation into the matter. Trust them to handle this in the correct manner please.

Latest findings from the internal investigation confirm that the player that headbut the clonaslee players hurl is "grand" amd it will make him hardy

steven seagal

Is the hurl alright??  :)

Dave like the tv channel

I see Na Fianna have given a walkover in the MHL Div2 game. You'd wonder how many more matches will be conceded, in light of the recent trouble?

The Rover

05/05/2017
Na Fianna   -   vs   -   Naomh Fiontáin Maighean Rátha   Conceded by Naomh Fiontáin Maighean Rátha
11/05/2017
Cloneen/Railyard   -   vs   -   Portlaoise B   Conceded by Portlaoise B
Rosenallis   -   vs   -   Castletown   Conceded by Castletown

I Can list many more conceded fixtures, What SNIDE remark can you attribute to a never ending list?.
Hurlers on the ditch with throw away remarks are not helpful in any situation.

clonadmad

Thats the spirit Rover,you come out swinging anyways

06/05/2017       
Crettyard   -   vs   -   Clonaslee St Manmans/Cluain na Slí Naomh Meanmain   Conceded by Clonaslee St Manmans/Cluain na Slí Naomh Meanmain

26/04/2017
Clonaslee St Manmans/Cluain na Slí Naomh Meanmain   -   vs   -   Ballyroan Abbey   Conceded by Clonaslee St Manmans/Cluain na Slí Naomh Meanmain

16/04/2017
Emo   -   vs   -   Clonaslee St Manmans/Cluain na Slí Naomh Meanmain   Conceded by Clonaslee St Manmans/Cluain na Slí Naomh Meanmain   

Achl
02/05/2017
Clonaslee St Manmans/Cluain na Slí Naomh Meanmain   -   vs   -   Camross   Conceded by Clonaslee St Manmans/Cluain na Slí Naomh Meanmain

22/04/2017
Borris in Ossory Kilcotton   -   vs   -   Clonaslee St Manmans/Cluain na Slí Naomh Meanmain   Conceded by Clonaslee St Manmans/Cluain na Slí Naomh Meanmain

Minor B Football League Group B
10/05/2017
Clonaslee St Manmans/Cluain na Slí Naomh Meanmain   -   vs   -   Rosenallis   Conceded by Rosenallis

Under 14 B Hurling League
24/04/2017
Clonaslee St Manmans/Cluain na Slí Naomh Meanmain -  vs   -  Park Ratheniska-Timahoe      Conceded by Park Ratheniska-Timahoe

MINOR B HURLING LEAGUE
12/05/17
CLONASLEE ST MANMANS/CLUAIN NA SLÍ NAOMH MEANMAIN   -   VS   -   NA FIANNA      CONCEDED BY NA FIANNA

Dave like the tv channel

Quote from: The Rover on May 12, 2017, 06:12:04 PM
05/05/2017
Na Fianna   -   vs   -   Naomh Fiontáin Maighean Rátha   Conceded by Naomh Fiontáin Maighean Rátha
11/05/2017
Cloneen/Railyard   -   vs   -   Portlaoise B   Conceded by Portlaoise B
Rosenallis   -   vs   -   Castletown   Conceded by Castletown

I Can list many more conceded fixtures, What SNIDE remark can you attribute to a never ending list?.
Hurlers on the ditch with throw away remarks are not helpful in any situation.

Cry me a river.

Keyser Söze

Quote from: Dave like the tv channel on May 12, 2017, 04:51:34 PM
I see Na Fianna have given a walkover in the MHL Div2 game. You'd wonder how many more matches will be conceded, in light of the recent trouble?

Na Fianna don't seem to need much of an excuse to give a walkover. Can't blame Clonaslee for them all
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Unlaoised

Why is it always Clonaslee tho...I know there is good people there but going back as far as I can remember there has been trouble with them at all levels.

I've been to many of their games as a neutral and seen for my own eyes what has gone on.

I know two ref's one retired who won't ref games in their pitch..

I can't comment on this investigation or what happened but it's a shame the club can never escape this tag they have.

LAOIS ABÚ

Downtheroad

Ballinakill have conceded tonight at under 14.

TheGiantSquid

Does anyone know the story with PJ Scully? He hasn't featured at all this year, has he still got the quad injury or what?

Ogie

BK will be without Scully & Joe Campion until at least September, both injured & require surgery, same with Paddy Whelan who had his surgery & is gone for a year, & Colm Stapleton gone to America.

Clough Ballacolla flying in the league, unbeaten to date and through to final. BK vs either Rathdowney Errill or Camross in league semi final.

TheGiantSquid

Clough Ballacolla missing Willie Dunphy & Picky limped off today. Willie Hyland will probably go back into forwards now after spending the league at centre back. Cha also missing for first round as is PJ Scully, a shame that the best forwards in the county are unavilable.

burdizzo

Is Cha out for sure?

blueandwhite1

Although I generally think the round robin, the Wexford and Carlow games have been good for development of our very young senior team, it has been disastrous from a club hurling perspective for MOST clubs. The likes of B/K, C/B and R/E have had half teams for the league and will have no time to get ready for the championship with the Dublin match now. Clubs like Camross and Abbeyleix have been going well as they have so few county players. I guess this is what it must be like in more successful counties that get long championship runs but we are in a position where we have been hurling inter county Championship since April! First few rounds of the club championship could be very unpredictable and fairly low on quality.

clonadmad

Quote from: blueandwhite1 on June 26, 2017, 10:59:16 PM
Although I generally think the round robin, the Wexford and Carlow games have been good for development of our very young senior team, it has been disastrous from a club hurling perspective for MOST clubs. The likes of B/K, C/B and R/E have had half teams for the league and will have no time to get ready for the championship with the Dublin match now. Clubs like Camross and Abbeyleix have been going well as they have so few county players. I guess this is what it must be like in more successful counties that get long championship runs but we are in a position where we have been hurling inter county Championship since April! First few rounds of the club championship could be very unpredictable and fairly low on quality.

Most successful counties the likes of Kk/Galway and Tipp continue on with their club championship in tandem with the inter county scene and have access to their players under the 7 day rule,Laois playing 6 championship games and hopefully more is a new concept for the CB to address in future