ACFL Division 1A

Started by SCFC, March 12, 2017, 02:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redsetanta

That's a bit of a trimming for Killeen!
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

town1980

jeez big win for stradbally there,,graig and the joes 2 out of two,,i was at the portlaoise game lilis got a bad injury the ankle it was,,portlaoise for me should have won the game two mistakes cost them one from mickey noal and the other from young seale going across the goal and being dispossed,,but that happens

The Monument Road

town1980

good reports on the club games on  laois Today site

SCFC

Ballyroan Abbey 2 - 4 O'Dempseys 2 - 7   
St Josephs 2-9 Arles Killeen 1 - 5       
The Heath 1 - 5 Graiguecullen   0 - 12   

town1980

Any reports on the games??

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Div. 1A

Arles/Killeen       1-13
Portlaoise           3-12

Graiguecullen      0-9
St Joseph's         0-12

O'Dempseys        0-14
The Heath           0-10

Stradbally            0-16
Ballyroan Abbey   4-10

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

dangerousdanmagrue

Have to say Ballyroan were very impressive against Stradbally. Seem to have a few of the abbeyleix lads on board too so could be a push to come this year. Have to say I was seriously impressed by Eoin Reilly, looked every bit a county footballer marking lads who have been in and around the county set up.

redsetanta

With both Fleming and Rowland ahead of him in the hurling maybe he can be tempted to cross over!
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Keyser Söze

Quote from: dangerousdanmagrue on April 11, 2017, 03:23:34 PM
Have to say Ballyroan were very impressive against Stradbally. Seem to have a few of the abbeyleix lads on board too so could be a push to come this year. Have to say I was seriously impressed by Eoin Reilly, looked every bit a county footballer marking lads who have been in and around the county set up.

Welcome aboard Eoin!
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

BallyroanAbu

He was good alright only second game of football,  we will see if Ballyroan are any good in the league.  Stay up and there is something get relegated and we're not as far forward as we think we are.   Prob another depleted side next week agains Arles .

ollie12

O'Dempseys beat Graigue this evening. Think it finished 2-16 to 2-08. Mark Timmons came on and scored two goals for Graigue.

Helix

Quote from: ollie12 on April 15, 2017, 09:15:13 PM
O'Dempseys beat Graigue this evening. Think it finished 2-16 to 2-08. Mark Timmons came on and scored two goals for Graigue.

Good win for O'Dempseys seem to be motoring well. Heath beat Stradbally 1.13 to 13. Both sides missing good few. Good to see Timmons back on field and contributing well.
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

BallyroanAbbey

Killen bet us by 4 last night, some of players positions were questionable to say the least

BallyroanAbu