ACFL Division 1A

Started by SCFC, March 12, 2017, 02:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCFC

Heshs Umpire

O'Dempseys beat Portlaoise by three points.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

SCFC

Quote from: Heshs Umpire on March 12, 2017, 06:43:32 PM
O'Dempseys beat Portlaoise by three points.
Conor Meredith back too. Not rejoining Laois squad from what I hear though.

Helix

Ballyroan were poor. Missing a couple all the same as was the Heath. 2 reds and should have another conceded another 3-4 goals only for a few good saves and poor shot selection. No doubt Ballyroan will be well improved come championship.
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

BallyroanAbu

town1980

good to have the club games back up and running,,,,portlaoise were poor over in killenard but missing a hell of amount of fellas also,,,wins for heath,,and graigcullen,,,,strad v joes ill go for joes there

O moore parklife

Quote from: town1980 on March 14, 2017, 12:36:48 PM
good to have the club games back up and running,,,,portlaoise were poor over in killenard but missing a hell of amount of fellas also,,,wins for heath,,and graigcullen,,,,strad v joes ill go for joes there
Was at it myself bad conditions think o dempseys were down a few as well. Lillis and brody were the 2 missing of note. 1 more loss and it's a streak 😉

Don Draper

Quote from: O moore parklife on March 14, 2017, 06:30:01 PM
Was at it myself bad conditions think o dempseys were down a few as well. Lillis and brody were the 2 missing of note. 1 more loss and it's a streak 😉
Ouch

SCFC

Quote from: O moore parklife on March 14, 2017, 06:30:01 PM
O'Dempseys weren't missing anyone significant bar Stephen O'Leary.

O moore parklife

Could name 3 more but I'm sure you did your homework

SCFC

Quote from: O moore parklife on March 17, 2017, 03:57:33 PM
Could name 3 more but I'm sure you did your homework
The key word is significant. I could name 10 lads they were missing but Stevie was the only decent one. Edit: Shane Nerney! Two then.

ollie12

Brian nugent also missing. That's three starters o dempseys were missing.

town1980

Anyone at the other league games???

SCFC

Arles/Killeen 3-4    Stradbally 7-11
B Abbey 0-6 Graigue 2-8
Portlaoise 2-11 The Heath 3-10
Joseph's 2-8 O'Dempseys 0-10