That's a bit of a surprise....

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: The Monument Road on February 23, 2017, 10:22:10 PM
Stradbally 0-15....Emo 2-10
That's a bit of a surprise....

Kelly Cup Semi-final
Emo 2-10
Stradbally 0-15

A late Ian Murphy goal was the key score as Emo turned around a nine-point half-time to deficit to book their place in the Kelly Cup final.
Playing with the aid of a strong wind, Stradbally led by 0-12 to 0-3 at the break.
But Emo launched a big comeback in the second half. Player-manager Paul Lawlor got the revival underway with an early goal and points from him, David Gorman, Shane Murphy, Cian Langford and Nigel Murphy eat into the Stradbally lead.

Stradbally rallied a bit but Emo sub Ian Murphy – only on the field a matter of minutes – struck for the winning score.
Tom Shiel – who has suffered huge injury frustrations over the last couple of seasons – scored 0-7 for Stradbally while Colm Kelly hit 0-4.

St Joseph's and Killeshin meet in the second Kelly Cup semi-final on Sunday with Emo meeting the winners in the final next Friday night.

SCORERS – Emo: Paul Lawlor 1-4, Ian Murphy 1-0, Nigel Murphy and Cian Langford 0-2 each, David Gorman and Shane Murphy 0-1 each. Stradbally: Tom Shiel 0-7, Colm Kelly 0-4, Brendan Lawlor 0-2, Jody Dillon and John Clancy 0-1 each

EMO: David Whelan; Paddy Dunne, Seamus McEvoy, Sean Ryan; Shane Murphy, Niall Wheeler, Ian Fennelly; Mark Carney, Nigel Murphy; Pauric Kirwan, Glen Brophy, Dylan Langford; Christopher Gleeson, Paul Lawlor, Cian Langford. Subs: David Gorman for Gleeson, Evan Joyce for Fennelly, Ian Murphy for D Langford
STRADBALLY: Wayne Comerford; Colin Beale, Damien Murphy, Jamie Kavanagh; Cormac Delaney, John Donohue, Alan Delaney; Jack Deegan, Conor Delaney; Brendan Lawlor, Tom Shiel, Derek Beale; John Clancy, Jody Dillon, Colm Kelly. Subs: Podge Langton for W Comerford, Sean Comerford for Clancy
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

The Monument Road

Any result from last nights final ?

The Saint

The Monument Road

Postponed again due to request from St Josephs

Junior Ex Laoistalk

The Kelly Cup final will finally go ahead tonight in Crettyard

Emo V St Joseph's:  19:30 @ Crettyard

The Saint

Josephs won 1-12 to 11pts, pretty much level all the way thru after josephs went 3pts to nil up in the first 5 mins. Ciaran Ramsbottom goaled with the last kick of the game leaving a slightly unfair look to the score board from an Emo perspective.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Here's a report from Laois.ie:

St Joseph's   1-12
Emo    0-11

A Ciaran Ramsbottom goal in the dying minutes eventually decided an entertaining Kelly Cup decider in St Joseph's favour in Crettyard this evening.
And St Joseph's, who have been the form team in the county this year and lead Division 1A having only lost one of their opening ten 10 games will be hoping this is just the first trophy they lift this year.
They were pushed all the way by an Emo side who will play in the intermediate championship and who have been struggling in Division 1B. But Ramsbottom's goal eventually settled the issue in favour of the Kellyville outfit.

The sides were level 0-7 each at the break with Emo keeping in touch thanks to Paul Lawlor's frees and points from play from Nigel Murphy, Shane Murphy and Chris Gleeson. Dylan Doyle accounted for four of St Joseph's points in the opening half with Dan Dunne and Mattie Campion also on target.
Nigel Murphy and Paul Lawlor added Emo's points in the second half but Ramsbottom's late goal ensured the silverware for St Joseph's.

SCORERS – St Joseph's: Dylan Doyle 0-6, Ciaran Ramsbottom 1-1, Dan Dunne 0-2, Jason Campion and Mattie Campion 0-1 each. Emo: Paul Lawlor 0-5, Nigel Murphy 0-3, Shane Murphy 0-2, Chris Gleeson 0-1
ST JOSEPH'S: Aaron Cooney; Tom Dunne, Aidan Brennan, Adam Campion; Murtagh Condron, Dan Dunne, Willie McDonald; Cathal Fleming, James Smith; Paddy Hickey, Mattie Campion, Liam Kealy; Dylan Doyle, Jason Campion, David Brennan. Subs: Conor Kealy for Aidan Brennan (black card), Ciaran Ramsbottom for A Campion, Peter Kealy for Hickey
EMO: David Whelan; Paddy Dunne, James O'Rourke, Sean Ryan; Nigel Murphy, Niall Wheeler, Pauric Kirwan; Brian Gorman, Mark Carney; Cian Langford, Shane Murphy, Chris Gleeson; Rory Meredith, Paul Lawlor, Dylan Lawlor. Subs: Dylan Langford for Meredith

Don Draper

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on June 01, 2017, 11:32:18 PM
Here's a report from Laois.ie:

St Joseph's   1-12
Emo    0-11

A Ciaran Ramsbottom goal in the dying minutes eventually decided an entertaining Kelly Cup decider in St Joseph's favour in Crettyard this evening.
And St Joseph's, who have been the form team in the county this year and lead Division 1A having only lost one of their opening ten 10 games will be hoping this is just the first trophy they lift this year.
They were pushed all the way by an Emo side who will play in the intermediate championship and who have been struggling in Division 1B. But Ramsbottom's goal eventually settled the issue in favour of the Kellyville outfit.

The sides were level 0-7 each at the break with Emo keeping in touch thanks to Paul Lawlor's frees and points from play from Nigel Murphy, Shane Murphy and Chris Gleeson. Dylan Doyle accounted for four of St Joseph's points in the opening half with Dan Dunne and Mattie Campion also on target.
Nigel Murphy and Paul Lawlor added Emo's points in the second half but Ramsbottom's late goal ensured the silverware for St Joseph's.

SCORERS – St Joseph's: Dylan Doyle 0-6, Ciaran Ramsbottom 1-1, Dan Dunne 0-2, Jason Campion and Mattie Campion 0-1 each. Emo: Paul Lawlor 0-5, Nigel Murphy 0-3, Shane Murphy 0-2, Chris Gleeson 0-1
ST JOSEPH'S: Aaron Cooney; Tom Dunne, Aidan Brennan, Adam Campion; Murtagh Condron, Dan Dunne, Willie McDonald; Cathal Fleming, James Smith; Paddy Hickey, Mattie Campion, Liam Kealy; Dylan Doyle, Jason Campion, David Brennan. Subs: Conor Kealy for Aidan Brennan (black card), Ciaran Ramsbottom for A Campion, Peter Kealy for Hickey
EMO: David Whelan; Paddy Dunne, James O'Rourke, Sean Ryan; Nigel Murphy, Niall Wheeler, Pauric Kirwan; Brian Gorman, Mark Carney; Cian Langford, Shane Murphy, Chris Gleeson; Rory Meredith, Paul Lawlor, Dylan Lawlor. Subs: Dylan Langford for Meredith
Would you not post up the link and give them a bit of traffic? Also it was from laoistoday.ie.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Sorry Don, my mistake. Are you always complaining, I put up a lot of links here from laoistoday.ie and I've never seen you thanking me...
Here's one for you, might stop you giving out for a few minutes.
http://www.laoistoday.ie/2017/06/02/can-name-laois-panel-2003/

Don Draper

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on June 02, 2017, 09:57:15 AM
Sorry Don, my mistake. Are you always complaining, I put up a lot of links here from laoistoday.ie and I've never seen you thanking me...
Here's one for you, might stop you giving out for a few minutes.
http://www.laoistoday.ie/2017/06/02/can-name-laois-panel-2003/
The man is trying to make a living, and the Laois public are benefiting from it. No need to get so snarky. Traffic is his bread and butter.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Exactly, and he's doing a great job. That's why I post so many links to his website. I forgot once and you hit me with it but no mention of the number of links I DO post.
How many times have you posted a link to that great website ??

Don Draper

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on June 02, 2017, 09:24:33 PM
Exactly, and he's doing a great job. That's why I post so many links to his website. I forgot once and you hit me with it but no mention of the number of links I DO post.
I dont spam the board with articles, but when I do, I'll link to them instead of robbing content by copying and pasting.

clonadmad

Quote from: Don Draper on June 05, 2017, 11:03:23 AM
I dont spam the board with articles, but when I do, I'll link to them instead of robbing content by copying and pasting.

listen to Don lads,what he doesn't  know about SEO and Link building and content robbing and spamming isn't worth knowing

Don Draper

Quote from: clonadmad on June 05, 2017, 04:04:05 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on June 05, 2017, 11:03:23 AM

listen to Don lads,what he doesn't  know about SEO and Link building and content robbing and spamming isn't worth knowing
Thanks pal, I appreciate the positive back up.