Gaels amalgamations

Started by The Monument Road, December 02, 2016, 01:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueandwhite1

Quote from: hurlingmad on March 09, 2017, 10:08:37 AM
Guy in work after coming over and telling me that slieve bloom and ballinakill have agreed to gaels team...any truth to this? Is it not too late to join up?

Juvenile? Hardly senior at this late stage?

hurlingmad

Quote from: blueandwhite1 on March 09, 2017, 03:41:06 PM
Guy in work after coming over and telling me that slieve bloom and ballinakill have agreed to gaels team...any truth to this? Is it not too late to join up?

Was told it was to accomadate conroy but god knows how they are allowes if this is true

Downtheroad

Quote from: hurlingmad on March 09, 2017, 03:45:51 PM

Was told it was to accomadate conroy but god knows how they are allowes if this is true
Heard it as well. It can be facilitated if County committee vote for it.

Keyser Söze

Quote from: Downtheroad on March 09, 2017, 05:00:45 PM

Why were there deadlines then?
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

hurlingmad

Quote from: Keyser Söze on March 09, 2017, 05:27:31 PM
Quote from: Downtheroad on March 09, 2017, 05:00:45 PM

Why were there deadlines then?

Thats what i was wondering

TP Ashe

Apologies about my ignorance but is the County Committee made up of club delegates or is it the County Officers as elected at convention?

I'd hope all clubs would vote against this to be honest. These marriages of convenience are bullshit and an insult to other clubs who try and do things the right way...

Downtheroad

Quote from: TP Ashe on March 09, 2017, 06:09:22 PM
Apologies about my ignorance but is the County Committee made up of club delegates or is it the County Officers as elected at convention?

I'd hope all clubs would vote against this to be honest. These marriages of convenience are bullshit and an insult to other clubs who try and do things the right way...
It's a combination of those elected at Convention and representatives of the clubs. Yes clubs can knock this on the head if the majority see fit.

Keyser Söze

Quote from: Downtheroad on March 09, 2017, 06:13:48 PM
Quote from: TP Ashe on March 09, 2017, 06:09:22 PM

It's a combination of those elected at Convention and representatives of the clubs. Yes clubs can knock this on the head if the majority see fit.

They shouldn't have to.
In my opinion it is order to even present this option to County Committee.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

CluainABU

Are all the gaels resolved now? who did Balinakill end up with in the end?

clonadmad

Its that time of year again

Never mind games being played,match's won or lost,this is the most exciting part of the year.

So far I hear Spink,Ballinakill,Timahoe and Ballypickas are all out on the dancefloor making eyes at various suitable suitors.

The Monument Road

Quote from: clonadmad on November 10, 2017, 11:36:12 AM

Never mind games being played,match's won or lost,this is the most exciting part of the year.

So far I hear Spink,Ballinakill,Timahoe and Ballypickas are all out on the dancefloor making eyes at various suitable suitors.
Is the whole club scene set up being looked at for next year, Leagues & Championships are being reviewed with circulars being sent to clubs for suggestions and so on..

Don Draper

Quote from: The Monument Road on November 10, 2017, 04:56:13 PM

Is the whole club scene set up being looked at for next year, Leagues & Championships are being reviewed with circulars being sent to clubs for suggestions and so on..

SCFC

Quote from: The Monument Road on November 10, 2017, 04:56:13 PM

That happens every year.

SCFC

I hear Spink,Ballinakill,Timahoe and Ballypickas are all out on the dancefloor making eyes at various suitable suitors.
Couldn't they all join up? One good hurling team and one good football team. ;)

clonadmad

Quote from: SCFC on November 14, 2017, 03:29:52 PM
I hear Spink,Ballinakill,Timahoe and Ballypickas are all out on the dancefloor making eyes at various suitable suitors.
Couldn't they all join up? One good hurling team and one good football team. ;)

You could be onto something there 😉,think they are all talking to other clubs too,fun times ahead.