Leinster Senior Football Championship 2017

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, November 18, 2016, 01:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unlaoised

Word is training has stepped up a notch and Creedon has got a lot harder on the lads(maybe realising the soft mearsured approach hadn't worked) but they are responding well and the vibe is up beat ..To quote a player "we were on the floor the first tuesday after the Offaly game and even the next session was torture with hardly a word spoken among the lads but the last week has been good hard very hard but good."

Everybody still involved and rumor of a few coming back as well ...I'm presuming its lads that left of were let go from the panel earlier in the year?Maybe Farrell Hanrahan?

They have a friendly game lined up next week I heard as well.

LAOIS ABÚ

Keyser Söze

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Tony

Any word on Mark Timmons unlaoised? I heard he was expected back for may/June but that was the last I heard in March.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: Tony on April 12, 2017, 10:18:41 PM
Any word on Mark Timmons unlaoised? I heard he was expected back for may/June but that was the last I heard in March.

Mark was in the Graiguecullen squad last Sunday against St. Joseph's but didn't get a run.
He was out kicking the ball around at half time and looked a bit stiff but in reasonable shape..
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Behindthefence

S & C expert C O' N as you put it Don had a very bad car accident a few years ago and had two discs removed from his back. I would imagine that would impact on his ability to exercise

SCFC

He's back doing light training with Laois. I'd imagine he's a non runner for the Longford game - he'd be too far off the pace.

Don Draper

Quote from: Behindthefence on April 13, 2017, 12:26:22 AM
S & C expert C O' N as you put it Don had a very bad car accident a few years ago and had two discs removed from his back. I would imagine that would impact on his ability to exercise
That'd explain it so. He was doing fierce traveling there for a while.

Unlaoised

Back doing a light bit in training hopes to step it up a bit in the coming weeks but its early to say if he will be available for a few weeks yet.

Will Prob play a club game first to try it out but at least he is back on the field and in around the squad which gives a boost to everyone as he is well liked and respected by young and old in the panel!
LAOIS ABÚ

The Monument Road

Personally i wouldnt have bothered giving the question/remark an answer.

Dave like the tv channel

Quote from: The Monument Road on April 13, 2017, 09:36:38 PM

I think it was required. Don had a fit a few weeks ago, when someone mistyped "artistic" as "austistic".

Yet, he seems happy enough to throw jibes at others, when he feels like it.

Don Draper

Quote from: Dave like the tv channel on April 16, 2017, 02:12:37 PM

I think it was required. Don had a fit a few weeks ago, when someone mistyped "artistic" as "austistic".

Odd use of the phrase fit and autistic in that context. It was a valid query given the use of the term autistic at the time in question. The OP had no issue with explaining himself in due course.

The Monument Road

Spot on....attention seeking elf comes to mind

Don Draper

Quote from: The Monument Road on April 16, 2017, 03:11:43 PM

You've really hurt my feelings there. You cut me real deep Shrek.

Tony

An apology is too classy for you don? That's what I hate about anon forums. If you said that in person to any of his friends or family you'd get a lovely smack in the mouth.

The Monument Road

Quote from: Don Draper on April 16, 2017, 03:38:01 PM
Quote from: The Monument Road on April 16, 2017, 03:11:43 PM

You've really hurt my feelings there. You cut me real deep Shrek.
Your welcome Thelonious .