Leinster Minor Football Championship 2017

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, October 07, 2016, 01:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAA-SMART

No idea but I can imagine, The main reasoning behind knowing money involved is Twomey leaving Tipp. Good result last night for 17s.

Butch Cassidy

Who were they playing? Any update on the management team?

GAA-SMART

Just seen on Twitter against Kildare won by 4 and haven't heard anything of note

GAA-SMART

Poor result now, be abit concerned for next year

Don Draper

Quote from: GAA-SMART on October 27, 2016, 09:40:39 AM
There's many reasons you could have reason to be concerned about underage sports, but a shitty Damien Reid Cup game, played on a Wednesday night in Collon wouldn't be in the top 50 for me.

Dave like the tv channel

Would Messi ever do it on a cold Wednesday night in Collon?

GAA-SMART

Quote from: Don Draper on October 27, 2016, 09:46:28 AM
There's many reasons you could have reason to be concerned about underage sports, but a shitty Damien Reid Cup game, played on a Wednesday night in Collon wouldn't be in the top 50 for me.

Not sure if you've seen the u17 and minor finals, standard is not good enough. 

Dave like the tv channel

Don Draper

Quote from: GAA-SMART on October 27, 2016, 10:20:23 AM
Quote from: Don Draper on October 27, 2016, 09:46:28 AM

Not sure if you've seen the u17 and minor finals, standard is not good enough.
Standard not good enough, that would be in the top 50.

SCFC

The word is the new manager is a Delaney lad from Ballyroan Abbey. Don't know anything else about him.

Don Draper

Quote from: SCFC on October 28, 2016, 07:41:18 AM
The word is the new manager is a Delaney lad from Ballyroan Abbey. Don't know anything else about him.
Noel Delaney

Dave like the tv channel

Quote from: SCFC on October 28, 2016, 07:41:18 AM

If it's Noel, he played with Ballyroan.....on the team that won Laois in 1992 and lost the Leinster final to Eire Og (Carlow) that year. Played on the 1994 Laois team that won the Leinster title, losing to Cork in the semis. Played Sigerson for DCU.

If it's a different Delaney, I don't know what I'm talking about.

town1980

people diss other names but i dont think this man has taken a senior team??was he over the babbey minor team???if not this is a strange apointment altogether

Heshs Umpire

Naturally I'd like to have seen my own clubman Eddie get the job but good luck to Noel.
I hear this year's under 16 team is very good. Playing Kildare Saturday in semi of Fr. Manning Cup.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

Helix

Quote from: town1980 on October 28, 2016, 10:30:40 AM
people diss other names but i dont think this man has taken a senior team??was he over the babbey minor team???if not this is a strange apointment altogether

Was over Ballyroan ladies this year I think. Will be interesting appointment. Seamus Lalor of Portlaoise a selector alongside so I believe. Give the boys a chance at least. Plenty of footballing knowledge there.
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail