Allianz Football League 2017 - Division 3

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, September 15, 2016, 02:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clonadmad

I'm going to indulge you here a little Zooming around as I'm intrigued by your agenda

So if he was "sacked"

On what grounds was he "sacked"?

Zooming around

Quote from: clonadmad on May 17, 2017, 02:17:45 PM
I'm going to indulge you here a little Zooming around as I'm intrigued by your agenda

So if he was "sacked"

No agenda other than I feel a bit sorry for the chap for losing his job.

I don't know why he was sacked, I just know that he was.

clonadmad

Quote from: Zooming around on May 17, 2017, 04:44:18 PM

So if he was "sacked"

Man gets "sacked" and coincidences of coincidences gets a job locally straight away in the same area,even before he has worked out his notice.

The Gentleman in question went straight from one Job to another better paid Job,that's the reality.

now back to lads that don't  "have f***king cars",who is that dig aimed at?

don't tell me you are using the cowardly option on a message board to get a lad "sacked"

The Irony..........

The Monument Road

This thread was set up to discuss Division 3. If some want to talk gutter about development officers or whatever they are called they should start a new thread and call it "Gutter gossip". or something along the lines of "Reservoir Dubs" forum which is full of brown gutter

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Well said Monument Road, this place has deteriorated quite a bit in the past few weeks Hogan Stand style... I was the one who brought most of the good lads from Laoistalk over here and it has been great mostly but If this keeps up the forum will die as the better posters will leave and the kids can have it all to themselves. .

Everyone loves a bit of banter and the odd smart dig but lets keep things civil and not start insulting lads who after all are only doing a days work like the rest of us. If they're not up to it they should be brought up to a better standard by the people who employed them in the first place.
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Don Draper

Here, hear. Best wishes to James in his new job, a pleasure to deal with in my experience.

Dave like the tv channel

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on May 17, 2017, 11:43:02 PM
Well said Monument Road, this place has deteriorated quite a bit in the past few weeks Hogan Stand style... I was the one who brought most of the good lads from Laoistalk over here and it has been great mostly but If this keeps up the forum will die as the better posters will leave and the kids can have it all to themselves. .

Everyone loves a bit of banter and the odd smart dig but lets keep things civil and not start insulting lads who after all are only doing a days work like the rest of us. If they're not up to it they should be brought up to a better standard by the people who employed them in the first place.

Who will demand those standards, when the standards at the top are not what they should be.

Zooming around

Quote from: clonadmad on May 17, 2017, 05:09:12 PM

So if he was "sacked"

Man gets "sacked" and coincidences of coincidences gets a job locally straight away in the same area,even before he has worked out his notice.

The Gentleman in question went straight from one Job to another better paid Job,that's the reality.

don't tell me you are using the cowardly option on a message board to get a lad "sacked"

The Irony..........

I'm not doing anything to get anyone sacked.

I know for a fact that he wasn't looking for another job. He was very happy working with the GAA and wanted to stay there. He was gutted when told he was being sacked. After this, he (like anyone would) applied for other jobs and fair play to him he got one. You can call it a coincidence if you wish but that is the timeline.

I have no idea about him working out his service etc. Maybe he was owed hols or something but I do know He hasn't started the new job.

steven seagal

Unlaoised

Quote from: Zooming around on May 18, 2017, 02:30:33 PM
Quote from: clonadmad on May 17, 2017, 05:09:12 PM

So if he was "sacked"

The Irony..........

I'm not doing anything to get anyone sacked.

I know for a fact that he wasn't looking for another job. He was very happy working with the GAA and wanted to stay there. He was gutted when told he was being sacked. After this, he (like anyone would) applied for other jobs and fair play to him he got one. You can call it a coincidence if you wish but that is the timeline.

I have no idea about him working out his service etc. Maybe he was owed hols or something but I do know He hasn't started the new job.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS BE LADS!!!!END OF STORY!"
LAOIS ABÚ

redsetanta

I concur with Unlaoised on this one. PM each other if you want to keep it going. Ye shouldn't really be discussing the status of a lads employment on a public forum.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Tony

We're lucky in this forum that we have a lot of sensible posters like monument road, junior and unlaoised that will moderate and call out the BS. We all enjoy a bit of harmless banter but if you're being an idiot and writing about personal information and gutter talk, you'll be called out. There's no place for that on here.

merman

Colm Begley's post is attached to his Masters. He's there for two years initially but is prohibited from applying for the new job.

I think the assumption is that he will be retained beyond his current tenure. Very well-regarded.