Club transfers

Started by SCFC, March 21, 2015, 03:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobbyBoucherJr

Quote from: Don Draper on April 08, 2017, 08:52:59 AM
Quote from: BobbyBoucherJr on April 08, 2017, 08:48:51 AM
Quote from: clonadmad on April 07, 2017, 04:50:26 PM
I hear the Kyle Byrne transfer appeal to the Laois Cccc was lost as well.

Can we expect more media attention and perhaps Portlaoise beating a well trodden path to the leinster council and ultimately the DRA (cost €1,500) over yet another juvenile player?
I heard he actually won his appeal and his transfer is approved. We just saved €1500!
Maybe ye could donate that 1500 to the 'pay back Croke Park & Leinster Council' fund.
they won't be getting anything back
Anyway there's plenty more potential DRA cases we need to keep it for. Just waiting on our scouts to come back to us.

Pablo Escobar

How will these rejected transfers be overturned by the DRA? I've heard there is damning evidence proving that they are not living at there so called "addresses". I believe the clubs to which they are transferring to are trying to drive a wedge between the player and their home club. Clever but horrible .

BallyroanAbu

BallyroanAbu

County Board is obviously clamping down on addresses rule.

Negan

Pablo Escobar

Nothing edited on my part

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

SCFC

Joseph's are gone down a lot in my estimation.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Mine too, but it looks like he is determined to leave Barrowhouse so it might be for the best. He is a good prospect for the future.
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Heshs Umpire

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on June 21, 2017, 07:56:29 PM
Mine too, but it looks like he is determined to leave Barrowhouse so it might be for the best. He is a good prospect for the future.
Desperately unfair on barrowhouse. Imagine if they had him, the 2 Kingstons and Ian Whelan.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

Toomanygaels

Is he still on the County Senior Panel. If he is he shouldn't be as he won't play for his club.

SCFC

Quote from: Toomanygaels on June 22, 2017, 12:24:49 AM
Is he still on the County Senior Panel. If he is he shouldn't be as he won't play for his club.
Never stopped Billy Sheehan when he wouldn't play for Emo.
It shouldn't have been tolerated then and shouldn't now either.

BallyroanAbbey

Hear Lir McDonald got his transfer to Ballinakill put through last week in one of the reviewed cases, dont know about any of the rest

Heshs Umpire

Brian Daly's move to Joseph's is gone through. You'd have thought Joseph's had enough of a catchment area.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore