Idiot

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, July 11, 2007, 10:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

that bus driver was a pure w**ker. i hate ignorant f**kers like that

imtommygunn

Was training from the office one lunchtime so get changed and go to the disabled bogs as that's all we had on that floor. I close the door and lock it behind me. So I'm standing there taking a piss and then some woman walks in on me and screams "jesus christ"! Turns out the door had kind of "bounced" and I hadn't really locked it properly.

Had to run behind her and her mates for about 2 mile at snails pace for I couldn't pass them or I'd be recognised. Thankfully I didn't know or work with the woman. Man that was embarassing.

I always double checked that door from then on...

deiseach

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2007, 03:39:27 PM
Two of the most idiotic and embarrassing things i've ever done happened when i was a apprentice

The first was when i came down through a brand new freshly plastered ceiling the poor plasterer had spent the whole day doing it and just as he was packing up his tools down i come feet first right in the middle of the ceiling :-[

The second and probaly the worst was when i was drilling through a wall as i needed to pull a cable through for a extra socket.I couldn't understand why it was taking so long to drill through as it was only a 4" wall when sunddenly out of the very hole i was drilling came this trickle of water,I pulled out the drill bit and that trickle turned to a gush of water,I was after drilling through the f**king hot water cylinder.. :-[ :-[ :-[

You're not Frank Spencer, are you?

MauriceMalpas

Front page of the metro this morning:

"Obsession with celebrity culture is driving people to perform DIY cosmetic surgery, an expert has warned.

In the worst case, a man gave himself a nose job with a chisel and replaced the cartilage he removed with a chicken bone, according to consultant psychiatrist Dr David Veale.

Others have cut their stomachs in DIY tummy tucks, and used glue to try to pin back their ears."

ludermor

I had a meeting with a clown that i had many fallings out with. He was prone to talking complete shite all the time as weel as being a complete w**ker.Half way through the meeting he goes to the jacks. So i get my phone and texts one of the girls in the office to tell her what a dick yer man was being. I press send. I see him walking back to the table. Then i see his phone on the table go beep beep. The meeting finished fairly quick

pintsofguinness

QuoteOthers have cut their stomachs in DIY tummy tucks, and used glue to try to pin back their ears."
I know someone my age who tells how her mother cellotaped her ears back for most of her childhood so they wouldn't stick out! 
::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

Quote from: MauriceMalpas on July 12, 2007, 10:17:12 AM
Front page of the metro this morning:

"Obsession with celebrity culture is driving people to perform DIY cosmetic surgery, an expert has warned.

In the worst case, a man gave himself a nose job with a chisel and replaced the cartilage he removed with a chicken bone, according to consultant psychiatrist Dr David Veale.

Others have cut their stomachs in DIY tummy tucks, and used glue to try to pin back their ears."

he gets my award, wasnt there a guy last year who went to the wrong Sydney?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid