Kildare v Galway. Super 8s Round 2. 22 July 2pm #newbridgeornowhere

Started by Dinny Breen, July 16, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

D Flynn straight red for what i'm not sure? uphill task for Kildare now.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Carbery

Jinxy

GalwayBayBoy

Syferus

Quote from: Tubberman on July 22, 2018, 02:48:39 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 22, 2018, 02:46:00 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on July 22, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

Quote from: Syferus on July 22, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
Quote from: inthrough on July 22, 2018, 02:18:08 PM
Hugely enjoyable game in a great atmosphere

It sounds like a random League of Ireland tie?

its great stuff you miserable hoor

Ehh. I saw us being praised after the Armagh game and look what happened. It looks like two no hopers going toe-to-toe to my eyes. Just because Kildare beat ye it doesn't meant they're up to much.

Nobody said it was an indication of either teams all ireland credentials - just commenting that its an enjoyable game. have the last 2 weeks made you fall out of love with the game a biteen?

How can anyone get excited about any neutral tie in a sport where everyone but one county are no hopers? You're watching 3rd place play-offs, in effect. If your own county is playing you might have more interest but this stuff?

There's not even Mayo flirting with maybe beating the Dubs this year to distract from the post-apocalyptic state of senior IC football.

joemamas

Quote from: Jinxy on July 22, 2018, 03:07:44 PM
The one thing this game didn't need.

So true
The guy that "got decked" was up in a flash.
RTÉ could not show it again.

Jinxy

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jinxy

Tubberman

Quote from: Syferus on July 22, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

Ehh. I saw us being praised after the Armagh game and look what happened. It looks like two no hopers going toe-to-toe to my eyes. Just because Kildare beat ye it doesn't meant they're up to much.

Nobody said it was an indication of either teams all ireland credentials - just commenting that its an enjoyable game. have the last 2 weeks made you fall out of love with the game a biteen?

How can anyone get excited about any neutral tie in a sport where everyone but one county are no hopers? You're watching 3rd place play-offs, in effect. If your own county is playing you might have more interest but this stuff?

There's not even Mayo flirting with maybe beating the Dubs this year to distract from the post-apocalyptic state of senior IC football.

Ok
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Syferus

Quote from: Tubberman on July 22, 2018, 03:13:55 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 22, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

Ok

You're welcome.

Ref trying to even up the score by not even giving Comer a free for his goal.

joemamas

Cunny Funt

0-4 to 0-2 in this 2nd half with few highlights. Sending off a turning point but Flynn was stupid.

Hound

Quote from: Jinxy on July 22, 2018, 03:09:47 PM
Looked like a striking action.
It was caught on the main camera in real time. I rewound it and there was a clear striking action by Flynn and McQuillan was looking straight at it.  Brainless (which probably sums up Flynn's contribution today - needs to learn to pass the odd time). I really fancied the lillies for this, but very tough now.

Would need a better angle of the sending off incident to see if the Galway lad hammed it up, but striking incident was clear enough